MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is with great sadness that, after waiting for 14 months for my F3 to arrive and for only owning it since May last year, I announce that it will soon be on the market.

But ...

I just put a deposit on ORO number 91/200.

It is in Sydney and will have to be shipped to Perth, but (and it seems there is always a but) at least I can ride my F3 untill the ORO arrives :f4:!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Well done. That's a handy way to sort the suspension and get a steering damper at the same time. Wish I could do the same.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Well done. That's a handy way to sort the suspension and get a steering damper at the same time. Wish I could do the same.
LOL - There certainly would be a cheaper option but it would not be half as cool :yo:

Well done - nice pick up :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well done - nice pick up :)
You are not wrong, only 252 Km on the clock :mouthwate

I only just paid for the 600km service on my F3 - looks like I have another one coming up!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Congrats Derek !!! Welcome to club Oro :cool:
Pretty sure I know the previous owner, so know she was well cared for and admired by many ;)
Br, Craig

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did you get it private or at a dealer?
It is through a dealer (Trouper Lu's in Sydney) - but I guess it could be on consignment?

The good thing about it being a dealer is it makes me feel a little more comfortable about the shipping (which they are are looking after).

·
Registered
270 Posts
Good people at Troopers Lu's, if its the bike i think it is its not on consignment, its the owners toy so you can be sure its been well loved

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Here are a couple sent to me by the dealer. I will post some more when I take delivery of the bike ...
Looking damn good! :mouthwate :mouthwate :mouthwate :mouthwate

Ps. Notice that exhaust system on the wall? :eek: :yo:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Looking damn good! :mouthwate :mouthwate :mouthwate :mouthwate

Ps. Notice that exhaust system on the wall? :eek: :yo:
Nice catch MVista, here the only thing on the wall that is close to what they have at that dealer is the Sea-doo flag :jerkoff:

·
Registered
209 Posts
V nice pics. Knowing Justin at Troopers, that bike will be in absolutely perfect condition with all upgrade bulletins (cush drive rubbers etc) done! Nice buy! :cool:

·
Registered
614 Posts
I must be the only person in the world who doesn't like the gold and candy red combo.

It will be nice to hear what you think of the upgraded suspension and brakes. Be sure to give us a bum on seat impression. :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts