MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**UPDATE** removed the last two items from this tread, getting ready to list the next batch of Items in a day or two so just add them to that list! Stay Tuned! **Update**

*Update!!! Seems shipping has gone through the roof these days. All prices will now be the cost of the item plus shipping. If you and I have already worked a deal then I will honor the price with shipping included.

Well the time has come for me to part from my beloved MV. Over the next few days I will be adding to this list as I move my bike back to as stock as I can get it for the final sale. All the part I have was purchased brand-new and instilled in the proper way. They have been on the bike for the past 2 to 3 years give or take a few months. The bike was all ways in the garage under a cover. During that time I may have put 1400 miles on all the parts… I am located in San Diego CA so if you or a friend are in the area and would like to see something in person, or you can send someone to come over to look at things I am all for that. Just ask for my phone number when you PM me. I only work with PayPal or USPS money orders. During the buying process I will be very specific with you about shipping and payment so there we can discuss it more at that time. I will go by first come first serve, just so you know.

First up… The all desired MircoTec ECU with a full map for racing filter and full system…I bought this directly from Chris at X-Bikes and let me tell you it make my bike into a beast! Looking for SOLD!

Nest up is the Tamburini Course Black and Carbon quick disconnect fuel cap. The thing looks amazing on the bike! It is used so it does show some wear. SOLD! shipped!

Then we have the X-bikes Racing bracket for the nose cone. If you go to the track and want to drop the weight of the front light this is the thing for you. It is lightweight aluminum and welded. It comes with all the required mounting hardware. SOLD! Shipped!

I have a set of Fast By Ferracci rear sets. These are adjustable and super grippy, much better than the stock ones. They are CNC aluminum and fantastic! SOLD! Shipped!

Then there is the rear nut/ front nut tool. Never used this but it is good quality and brand-new. SOLD! Shipped!

This is the Steering head nut? Socket. Again, never used it, just sat in my toolbox. SOLD! Shipped!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One Note about the Mircotech, it was on a 2007 F4 1000R. If you ask about it fitting other bikes I am not going to be able to give you a very good answer because I only used it on mine. I might be able to point you in the a direction that will help you, but that is about it...

·
Administrator
19,517 Posts
Some good stuff here!!! Sorry to see you selling your MV, but things change!

PM sent on frame sliders

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is more than a bummer to see her go, but after only putting 400 miles on in the last 2 years somethings need to be adjusted. replied to you questions.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Darn you Joe :(

If for some unkown reason Joe doesn't go through with the rearset purchase, I'd like them please ......

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So, the rear sets are pending payment to Joe...guess it was a good deal:yo:

The tools, frame sliders, fuel cap and bracket are also pending.

But no one seems that interested in the M226....

If you don't have a message from me this morning and you know you sent me a PM last night please post here so I can keep accountability of who is interested....

Stay toned, I still have a whole garage of things to pass on to all of you...:f4:

·
Registered
619 Posts
Message sent on steering head tool.
Darn it Joe, I would have jumped om those rear sets too, should have checked the forum before sleep cycle!!
Doing the math for the microtec......

Cheers Ed :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All PM's have been answered. If you dont have a message from me, I didnt get one from you so post here or try again...

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
I wish I could take the microtec off your hands but can not justify it at this time. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
14,408 Posts
M-226

I wish I could take the microtec off your hands but can not justify it at this time. Good luck with the sale.
do it Andrew, you won't be sorry.....

you saw my Brutale, M-226 equipped :naughty:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So, a quick recap for the day sense it was very busy.

The only item not spoken for with a solid "yes please" is the ECU, the rest are pending payments.

If you are interested in something and would like to be a next up for some let me know and I will work with you as best I can.

Steve

·
Administrator
19,517 Posts
Thanks for the photos of the sliders UncleSteve...nice bit of kit, but it wasn't the ones I was thinking of.
Great price for someone.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts