MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, I've decided I need to let my bike go, need the money to make some major fixes at my house before winter sets in, and hopefully I'll have enough in the bank for a new toy in time for next season.

I've got it listed on ebay with a starting bid at $4,000 (reserve is $4500) which i thought would be low enough to start bidding immediately. I've also got it listed on Craigslist, and over the weekend I went so far as to put the bike on display in front of my property with a sale sign, but frankly I'd rather it went to one of you guys.

It's a mostly stock Brutale, aftermarket mirrors, newly replaced slave cylinder, and the newer HID headlight (for those of you that remember my last post).

Full listing below: http://www.ebay.com/itm/331348221450

·
Registered
5 Posts
Link not working. Found it by searching on item# 331348221450. The couple of bikes that I sold on Ebay did not see any bidding until the final day. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Link not working. Found it by searching on item# 331348221450. The couple of bikes that I sold on Ebay did not see any bidding until the final day. Good luck with the sale.
Thanks for the note, I updated the link in the OP, hopefully that one works for you guys...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just an FYI: I bought this bike on New Years Eve; very clean. I was also able to obtain complete service history from new thru MotoWorks in Chicago, verifying all services including SPU replacement and complete 12,000 mile service (including valve lash check/adjustment) were done. No owners manual, had to buy one on eBay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts