MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, U'all.

While waiting for my F3 to arrive from Australia, ETA July 2012 (I am located in Brunei), I have been trying to put my finger on the items of relevance to my attire. My riding would be restricted to weekends (wifey's :thewife: orders).

Brunei is a tropical country having average temps - 27C/81F. Humidity 99%. I have set my eyes on:

1. Helmet - BELL Revolver Evo (Flip-up)
2. Jacket - Dianese G Air
3. Shoes - TBC
4. Gloves - TBC
5. Protective Gear - TBC

Anyone in this kinda climate, enlighten me. Cheers.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Try and find the Held short gloves (kangaroo). Cow leather gloves will get crunchy from your sweat eventually.

protective gear - whatever is built into the Dainese jacket and add a back protector into the insert.

Boots - Dainese. I don't know their casual models though.

·
Registered
14,532 Posts
gear?

mesh jackets for some reason have a lot of black on them:wtf:

look at the more open ones like
Dainese Wave Pro
Alpine Stars Bionic 2 Protection Jacket

and there are others too with open mesh and hard armor and back protectors included

$189 Held Kangaroo gloves lasted less time than any other gloves i ever had, not impressed at all, the finger stitching just fell out and the leather hardened and cracked

·
Registered
386 Posts
Drop bear gloves are better. :stickpoke

·
Registered
14,532 Posts
Roos?

Thats what you get for buying our wildlife Noel.
hey Mitch;
you guys throw them on the barbie......we can't legally even have roo leather in Californucated.......like there is a shortage of roos:jerkoff::jerkoff:

kind of like crows......there is a 4 month season on them, a limit, and in a large area they are protected:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:
they are corvins......most of the song birds are gone because of them

even a hungry coyote won't eat the POS

ask farmers about them:naughty:

i want a depredation permit.....then any method of take is legal:naughty::naughty:

:drummer::drummer::drummer::drummer:

i like using high base #4 goose loads on them......but my .22 match rifle is more fun:drummer:.......of course vaporizing them at 300m with a .243 is good too:drummer:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts