MV Agusta Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
This guy has a Munch Mammut 2000. Saturday e brought his 2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050 with British TTS Supercharger kit .220hp 155lbs torque Ohlins FG00 Superbike forks Magni magnette Superbike electronics ( they are spoiled brats=silver spooners and spend money on builds like water. Not friends jus aquaintences at best. All builds are cloak and dagger . Wont help you with info if your doing a builds. One guy is a very good rider but he is still a putz. BUT he hears about my situation and lets meride the Triumph Sprint supercharged Superbike(in fact we all took turns swpping bikes I had 2 buddies sowe ad the H2, the MV F4RR and my new Ducati V4S. They hadZX10RR Yamaha R1 and the triumph sprint SC The Stock Sprint ST 1050 is known for being the easiest literbike to go fast on and even though it now had 220HP it is still the EASIEST LITERBIKE too go fast on and this gives you confidence which IMHO gives the average rider 1-2 seconds a lap on a trackday . EVERY rider who got on the Supercharged Triumph Sprint would get out in the lead and couldn't be caught. Yes it was faster than the other bikes but not by a lot . It ws that in the twisties you could put it on any line and the samw line EVERY TIME WITH CONFIDENCE AND A SMILE ON YOUR FACE. ONLY in the UK WOULD THEY BUILD A ODD BALL CHROME MOLLY STEEL BOX SECTION FRAME. I GUESS THATS WHY THE RACE ENGINEERING CAPITAL OF THE WORLD IS THE UK. NOT JAPAN GERMANY OR EVEN ITALY

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
fyi WEIGHT OF TRIUMPH SPRINT SUPERCHRGED ST 1050 INLINE 3? He said he took off all the touring bags bars ect, had a aluminum rear section made and had BST carbon rims installed bring bike to 460lbs wet . I have seen 5 of these builds before at trackdays. If I make it through this sitation of mine by some miracle I am getting or building a British TTS Supercharged Triumph Sprint ST 1050

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Fair play on having a positive outlook, Glad that the F4 could be sorted and i hope you've been out on it. Life deals shitty hands to decent people.

I believe the saying goes something like, don't go out peacefully, do it full speed, throttles pinned and screaming your head off.

:)

·
Registered
925 Posts
love those Austrian words for places. Understand the fascination of the Munch and I love everything 2 wheeled but they are fugly, always top in the top trump motorcycles cards when I was kid though!

·
Administrator
18,860 Posts
Wow. !!! That's a lot of Munch bikes in one place !!!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
MAXIMUM VELOCITYY....I THOUGHT YOU WHERE STATING I CONTRADICT MYSELF ? YOUR TALKING ABOUT NIGEL GLENO DISCUSSING HONDA 213V IN MOTOGP. NIGEL AND GLENNO BOTH GREAT GUYS AND KNOWAGEABLE . They are just such ARDENT fans.They cant accept the fact HONDA was letting Marc Marquez out to hang without developing the motorcycle even when its handling was CRAP and Hondas own crew chief says the HONDA RCV213V HANDLING IS CRAP.
HONDA DIDNT CHANGE ITS FRAME DESIGN SINCE 2017.IRONICALLY NOW HONDA IS FRANTICALLY TRYING TO DEVELOPEA BIKE THAT IS SO GGOD IT MAKE ALEX MARQUE A COMPETITIVE RIDER. That is actually UNFAIR to HONDA. Its HONDAS JOB to dothere best to make a competirive bike for the rider to be competitive/win races. Its not Hondas job, NOR DUCATIs job to make a bike that is so good it makes up for the riders short commings

Has anyone seen the videos where they ask Alex Marquez progress in the Honda pits? Crew members literally run away from interviewers. If they do catch a crew member they just give double talk and say they are too busy.

Honda signed on a MESS. HONDA WILL NOT BE LETTING MM OUT TO HANG > NOW THEY WILL BE DOING ALL THEY CAN TO KEEP MM HAPPY SO HE SIGNS. (IF MARQUEZ SIGNSEARLY HE IS EITHER BRAINDEAD OR THE SHOULDER INJURY ISSOBAD THEY DONT KNOW IF ITS CAREER ENDING.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
:violin::violin::violin::violin::violin::violin:

Hello Jake:wink2:.

You will be interested to know that it is reported in our Motorcycle News (Nov 27) that Honda and MM tested a number of 2020 frames at Valencia and Jerez with focus on faster and smoother corner entry and speed. Naturally, no one will divulge if that objective has been achieved, but while test times have shown promise, to me they are not a clear indicator of the bike's true potential. I guess we will know more from the Qatar test from 28 February 2020.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Jake's Status?

Hi All,

Unfortunately, Jake 'aka' [email protected] hasn't been present here on the forum since 30 Nov. While his health is not optimal, know he is a fighter and hanging in there. The reason he hasn't been active like he typically is, is because he has been locked out of the forum, and even with me trying to help him sending 8 PM's to the 'administrator' requesting they reset his password, they politely kicked me to the curb and stated they could not help me help him.

Jake has since used the "Contact Us" function and hopefully once 'admin' resets his password, he'll be back sharing his "insight into engines and technical configurations of bikes, astute comments regarding the state of racing, and appreciation of the unusual in motorcycling" as 'italia' eloquently shared back on 12 November.

Cheers,

MVArt

·
Super Moderator
21,464 Posts
I got a message from Admin stating they reached out to him via email with instructions on how to reset his password and get back in. That was a few days back.

·
Administrator
18,860 Posts
I got a message from Admin stating they reached out to him via email with instructions on how to reset his password and get back in. That was a few days back.
And so did I.... Does he have an email he can get and respond to? Moderators can also change passwords.

·
Super Moderator
21,464 Posts
I was unable to change his, or any, password.

·
Administrator
18,860 Posts
I sent an email to the email listed in his contact info....

·
Registered
7,701 Posts
I hope all is well with him. I get a little scared every time I see this post come up. Fearing that it has bad news.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
^^^^^

Agree.

We know he has a bad time with his lap top. The frustration wouldn't be doing him any good either.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
MAXIMUM VELOCITYY....I THOUGHT YOU WHERE STATING I CONTRADICT MYSELF ? YOUR TALKING ABOUT NIGEL GLENO DISCUSSING HONDA 213V IN MOTOGP. NIGEL AND GLENNO BOTH GREAT GUYS AND KNOWAGEABLE . They are just such ARDENT fans.They cant accept the fact HONDA was letting Marc Marquez out to hang without developing the motorcycle even when its handling was CRAP and Hondas own crew chief says the HONDA RCV213V HANDLING IS CRAP.
HONDA DIDNT CHANGE ITS FRAME DESIGN SINCE 2017.IRONICALLY NOW HONDA IS FRANTICALLY TRYING TO DEVELOPEA BIKE THAT IS SO GGOD IT MAKE ALEX MARQUE A COMPETITIVE RIDER. That is actually UNFAIR to HONDA. Its HONDAS JOB to dothere best to make a competirive bike for the rider to be competitive/win races. Its not Hondas job, NOR DUCATIs job to make a bike that is so good it makes up for the riders short commings

Has anyone seen the videos where they ask Alex Marquez progress in the Honda pits? Crew members literally run away from interviewers. If they do catch a crew member they just give double talk and say they are too busy.

Honda signed on a MESS. HONDA WILL NOT BE LETTING MM OUT TO HANG > NOW THEY WILL BE DOING ALL THEY CAN TO KEEP MM HAPPY SO HE SIGNS. (IF MARQUEZ SIGNSEARLY HE IS EITHER BRAINDEAD OR THE SHOULDER INJURY ISSOBAD THEY DONT KNOW IF ITS CAREER ENDING.
No no... not yourself :)

Glenno amd Nigel are okay Honda fans. How about that Swissin person? He is too funny.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I also get scared every time someone posts here in case it's bad news. Really wishing him the best!

Hope he's enjoying the Panigale V4.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts