MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got confronted with a security question at changing the location I'm living in.
Either I'm to stupid or the question is not made for foreigners or it simply bullshit.
However I give up and live for You guys further in Gatlinburg.
If anyone cares I live in Waynesville, NC.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Hahaha. What's the question?

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahaha. What's the question?
Here You go !

While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State the animal mentioned in the sentence above.

Three letters only.

So now have all a lough about me thinking that would be a dog.

·
Super Moderator
22,099 Posts
Dog is correct.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
For some or other reason there's so security word under your profile if I look at it Ralph, would you like to me to make the change for you Sir ? And do I need to change your time zone also ?
I changed your location, let me know if that's okay, I'll ask Admin to look into the issue mate.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Dons! I kind gave up on it already.
So thank You for updating my profile.
Time zone ? I have no idea.
If You think it is needed than please go ahead.
Have a great Day!
Ralf

·
Registered
483 Posts
You haven't heard? There is a rare new breed of cat called Dalmatian that fire fighters have taken a liking to. Since the cats are more agile and able to quickly scale walls with helmet cams it allows the fire fighters to identify how much the fire has spread much faster.

Unfortunately, since cats hate people and have no souls, most of the cats run away from the fire and any burning buildings. That's why the infamous cat Dalmatian isn't as commonly known and people still mistake that security question for dog.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You haven't heard? There is a rare new breed of cat called Dalmatian that fire fighters have taken a liking to. Since the cats are more agile and able to quickly scale walls with helmet cams it allows the fire fighters to identify how much the fire has spread much faster.

Unfortunately, since cats hate people and have no souls, most of the cats run away from the fire and any burning buildings. That's why the infamous cat Dalmatian isn't as commonly known and people still mistake that security question for dog.
Thats a good one Smoker!
I googled and the only other dalmatian I found is a turtle.

·
Registered
895 Posts
No, the correct answer would be man, for John. Sally is not real, men don't have female 'friends', only as yet unachieved conquests, and everybody knows dalmations don't have sirens.:smoking:

·
Registered
810 Posts
Same issue

For some or other reason there's so security word under your profile if I look at it Ralph, would you like to me to make the change for you Sir ? And do I need to change your time zone also ?
I changed your location, let me know if that's okay, I'll ask Admin to look into the issue mate.

Hi Dons,

I am having the same issue. DOG Gone it!

James

1 - 14 of 14 Posts