MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This time I rode in Sport mode, which I came to fully appreciate for this particular usage (I ride Normal on the street as it is much smoother) and I took a couple vids. Here's one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J5MMCI-fXM

I found only one spot to mount my new GoPro without sticking any of the little bases anywhere on the body work: clamped on the frame.
I can no longer use a suction cup on my tank as the RR logo under the clear coating prevents a good adhesion.
If you own a Brute, I'd be curious to know where you mount your camera and how.

Naturally, I had a total blast and was the only MV in sight (again): tons of Japanese and Ducs, a few Triumph, Aprilias and Beemers and one KTM.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I clamped by gopro to the frame as well. Nice track, I've never been on that one. I'll be in SF next week and wish I had my Brutale with me. Just got back from a 5 day road trip to Big Bend and New Mexico on it, 2400 miles total.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The track is Sonoma Raceway, previously known as Sears Point then Infineon Raceway. Very technical, fairly short straights, 160 feet of elevation changes, tons of fun and opportunities to work on my mantequilla (too old for the martillo).
And it's just 45 minutes from home so I can just ride there and back.

I was trying to remember why I recognise that circuit, then I remembered I've done literally thousands of laps around there on Gran Tourismo lol.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Jochen,

I have the same set up that worked perfect on my previous Brutale but that fails after a few seconds on the new one because of logo under the clear coating creates enough of a relief that it breaks suction.

If I had the handlebar/triple clamp clearance of the B3 I could mount it there but the 1090 offers no room in that area.

Maybe I'll try a chest harness.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'll be going out to Sonoma June 9th. Do you plan on going again? I've yet to see another Brutale on my visits to the track. Usually see a couple F4's though. I'll be doing Laguna in July as well. Hit me up if you go. Another Brutale in the paddock would be great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts