MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking in change my Ducati for something according my garage...hehehehe....:mouthwate:mouthwate

So my decition was among Brutale (with minor difference, same engine than F4, same "feeling") and something really new and more suitable for the day to day usage without loosing the sense of exclusivity...

Guess who won...
:drummer:

yes, a DB6..!!!!!

The Bimota DB6 is an awesome bike, I am very happy of the general performance of this machine...maximum torque and excellent behavior in all aspects....may be a DB7 will join us soon....:naughty::naughty::naughty:

By the way, we open up a facebook group "MVAgusta- Bimota Club of Spain"....join us here.....http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=photos&gid=144806219688#!/group.php?gid=144806219688

·
Living the Dream
2,761 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
nice choice

·
Registered
879 Posts
Db7

I've seen and sat on the DB7, it is an awesome bike. Talk about attention to detail. I think the hardest part to swallow is that they are sold with no warranty. I've seen several up for sale over the past 2 weeks. Make sure to post pics if you "acquire" one.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I Like...

I like the DB6 and would be proud to own one...:mouthwate

Good Luck and hope to see that DB7 soon...:naughty:

Danny...:smoking:

·
Registered
363 Posts
I've seen and sat on the DB7, it is an awesome bike. Talk about attention to detail. I think the hardest part to swallow is that they are sold with no warranty. I've seen several up for sale over the past 2 weeks. Make sure to post pics if you "acquire" one.
I have a contact in LA that brings the bikes in, preps them, delivers to your door, and gives 2 year warranty.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
sorry to rain on your parade...
don't you just hate it when as soon as you buy something wonderfull they go and bring out say... a superlight version with carbon fibre frame and forks?

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
don't you just hate it when as soon as you buy something wonderfull they go and bring out say... a superlight version with carbon fibre frame and forks?
Absolutely I do! Hence my practice of ceasing to LOOK the minute I purchase ;)

·
Registered
521 Posts
Excellent choice, well done!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

well yes..., but It always happend... I changed my F4S for a F41078RR and they announced next day the release of the new model (I could not wait, and I got a FE)...
Yes the CF trellis and swuingarm and forks are great, but this bike lost 5 or 10 cv in the engine due a weight reduction over the 1100 DS.

Anyway, for me the DB6 with 175 kg is almost a bicycle compared with the F4 and the Ducati...hehehehe....

However, our desire always get no satisfaction at all.....:violin::violin:....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts