MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi guys silly little thing really but i cant understand why mv use crappy plastic pins to hold the seat unit on, so i had these pins made up............what do you think?? any better?

·
King of Bling
9,829 Posts
Nice one W..

I don't know how much these cost you mate, but if you need any more Ducati Performance sell pairs alloy seat pins as part of their Corse range.. They are a direct fitment for the plastic ones on the MV's ..They are also available on ebay

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hello mate............they cost me a few beers of a mate .........great fit,how much do ducati charge?

·
Registered
104 Posts
hello mate............they cost me a few beers of a mate .........great fit,how much do ducati charge?

Beer is the best way to pay

·
King of Bling
9,829 Posts

I paid £9.98 per pair.. I've fitted them on my MV & Dukes. I've seen them cheap on ebay..

Beer is a far more better currency, but a couple of rounds of Green King Abbot with the lads soon adds up..

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im sure there worth at least 2 pints of london pride............being an ex watford geezer an all that lol

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jds .i used to live just off st albans rd north watford.still go there to support my team..........do you know the verulm at the hearbreaks..........my family live in south oxhey................benkins beer was is shit...........i would rather drink out of the pond in the high street lol

·
King of Bling
9,829 Posts
jds .i used to live just off st albans rd north watford.still go there to support my team..........do you know the verulm at the hearbreaks..........my family live in south oxhey................benkins beer was is shit...........i would rather drink out of the pond in the high street lol
Benskins was shit, but it was the first beer I used to drink when I was a Young Lad...

Do you remember the rumbles that used to happen outside Baileys night club...

We'll catch up this summer..

·
Registered
149 Posts
X81 made me some pins just like those when fitted my ECU. The ones I have are connected by a piece of cable so you dont loose the clips.He also made some crash mushrooms and little spacers for the fairing to let the heat out
I will try to get a pic if you want

Clive

·
Registered
212 Posts
I do totally agree, why are they made of plastic:shitfan:

I replaced my, broken once, with ordinary, in-6 bolts and lock.nuts. Works perfect.

/R

1 - 16 of 16 Posts