MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my F4 1078 (09) for two years. One very noticeable thing compared to the Ducati 916 I have is the seat height. I am 5'11" and so I can get both feet down fine but when I switch to the 916 it is very noticeable how much lower it feels. The F4 feels about as high as I'd want it to.

Is this a standard setting that everyone else is experiencing, how easy is it to adjust this? I can cope with it, but would rather be a little lower.

·
Super Moderator
22,354 Posts
It can be lowered. but you have to match what you do front and rear.

·
Super Moderator
22,354 Posts
The process is fairly simple, but it is not straight forward as you need a special tool to set the rear ride height.

At the top of the maintenance section, and in Donsy's signature line, is a link that will take you to the manuals for your bike.
Read up on rear ride height and you'll see the ride height tool. Because of the rear linkage this tool is needed to accurately change ride height.

The front is a straight forward adjustment of how far the fork tubes are slid through the triple clamps.

Where are you on this Big Blue Marble? I have a ride height tool to loan if you need one.

Chuck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts