MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day all,

I'm restoring a Gen 1 750S F4 2001/2002.
Anyone know where a replacement seat or good upholsterer / repairer of a riders seat in Oz would be please

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts
Hi Mate, I started your new thread for you, I have no idea why you posted where you did to start with.
Now....what do you need? Where are you in Aus (it's big)?..... and I have a seat cover you can have for free if the rest of your seat is fine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Donsy, my 'maiden' post and I fluffed it already..newish to this forum. I'm in Melbourne. Looks like I can staple a new cover to the seat. Please let me know if I can send you a few dollars (direct deposit) for postage and the seat cover. I'm on 0412 926 608. With thanks, Mark

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts
Hey Donsy, my 'maiden' post and I fluffed it already..newish to this forum. I'm in Melbourne. Looks like I can staple a new cover to the seat. Please let me know if I can send you a few dollars (direct deposit) for postage and the seat cover. I'm on 0412 926 608. With thanks, Mark
If you don't find another option, I'll be in touch, have to find it in storage and make sure it's what you're looking for as there where a couple of options as far as the material is concerned.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts