MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is the red front seat on my silver/red 06 Brute and the red rear set on other Brutes the same shade of red?

Just wondering...

TIA, Phil

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Is the red front seat on my silver/red 06 Brute and the red rear set on other Brutes the same shade of red?

Just wondering...

TIA, Phil
Well I got a rear red seat from Gladio (THANKS Jack!) and wanted to post a pic to show that the reds do indeed match! Now all I have to do is to get another mount, a couple of rubber bumpers and some bolts.

Phil

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
Nah, I don't think so. I actually like the stick on reflectors, and can't quite understand the obsession about removing stuff like that.

phil
I'm with you! I ordered a carbon tail piece yesterday. I asked the parts guy at my dealer if he could order the red retroreflective decals, and he said they are not sold separately.

I think those SOLAS decals are the most elegant solution to the problem of ugly reflectors. I wish all manufacturers used them. Which reminds me... I have to go down this week and pry off the hideous reflectors on the Öhlins fork tubes on my Multistrada.

·
Administrator
20,348 Posts
The stickers are available separately (there is a part number) but CagivaUSA hasn't set the number up in their system because no one has ever asked for them....at least that's what the parts guy at my dealer said when I wanted to order some of the other decals on the body (to use on my helmet). So if they call in and request them from the part number in the catalog CagivaUSA can order from the factory.....of course it may be a year before they get here and cost a million bucks. :laughing:

·
Administrator
20,348 Posts
I'm with you! I ordered a carbon tail piece yesterday. I asked the parts guy at my dealer if he could order the red retroreflective decals, and he said they are not sold separately.
Found the part numbers for the reflectors:

Front right: 800095484
Front left: 800095485
Rear right: 800095486
Rear left: 800095487

:wave:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts