MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,316 Posts
For a mere $25k, I'll paint your MV to match.

·
Registered
344 Posts
LH .. Bah .. No envy at all..

Consider this:

The UK taxpayers are paying for mr LH's Private Jet, through an "Ile of Man" tax evasion scheme .. :2up:

Never really took to that braggard .. >:)

·
Registered
178 Posts
I went, The Lewis Hamilton looked good in person, but not worth the premium. The RVS looked really good and had a much better dash design than the current dragster. The Perelli special edition Brutale was nice, but I wouldn't buy a branded bike like that, the Brutale 800RR looked really good int he black and red. The MV stand was busy the whole time I was there, and interest seemed high.

The Ducati V4 looks really good in person, the photo's haven't done it any favors. Over at KTM the brand new Duke 790 was completely disappointing, and looked sad compared to the prototype of it last year. Yamaha, Kawasaki and Honda had nothing new or interesting. Suzuki wasn't even there. Overall the show was a bit disappointing and overpriced for what it was.

·
2,155 Posts
that lewis crap is a disgrace to mv.
Well R, I guess they have to keep the "Flame":flamethro:flamethro:flamethro alive until the new F4 arrives / unveiled; I have been told by a pretty reliable source that the initial sighting of the new beast was amazing :surprise::surprise::surprise::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Registered
257 Posts
somehow i'm going to end up with a 790 Duke in the garage

Thanks for sharing

I am slightly non-plussed by the stock ‘scalpel’ look, but it was destined to be blunted from the pre-prod proto due to regulations, like its big brother.
I’m holding out for lottery ticket + the 790-engined rally adv with spokes and nobbies!

If they keep up their track record KTM will wreak havoc on the ralleye circuits with a machine like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts