MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, you would think this would be an easy decision, seeing as how she doesn't really dig make-up, jewelry or anything really gawdy. She's prego, so she doesn't want any clothes right now....she would like a purse, but she knows that's a cop-out present if I get one. :jerkoff:

WTF DO I GET??? Here's the kicker, her B-Day is Dec. 22nd, and of course, X-Mas is right afterwards. Combining gifts, is definitly a no-no. So I have to buy TWO equally good gifts.

So....what do I do? My budget is ~$100...each of course.

I'm thinking a pedicure/manicure but she's uber sensitive about going into nail salons etc because she's prego... So I'm kinda ass out on ideas.

·
Registered
409 Posts
girlfriends advice....find a spa ....get her pregnant lady based massage....nails toes facial, will be all there an they will treat her like a princess for a day. no hair crap prego chics shouldnt die hair .. best of luck...ur fucked ..then buy lunch for her an her girlfriends at a nice restaurant

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny you mention that cause some other chics mentioned that too, lol. Guess that's what it's gonna be. Figure things like that are more memorable than material things...

now that I have her B-Day out of the way, I guess now I have to think iof an X-Mas present....I'm DEFINITLY in the hurt locker, as I have no time inbetween to think of the next thing to get, lol. She has 4 months to think of what to get me next....

·
Registered
409 Posts
better joke would be , dont get what the babies daddy is gonna get her ...or u already gave her half of ur income till the kids 18 what else does she need ................or even u better get her a gift certificate to the plastic surgeon to fix the damage ur causing her body , from the 32 seconds of joy u gave her .... ahh im having wrighters block those are lame

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
spalding12 said:
how about an ENGAGEMENT ring..... dad?

afterall
she IS having YOUR baby

oooooooooooo
sorry to be so CONFRONTATIONAL :) :)

shit, i had to read this far to figure out what prego meant. thought it was some italian term being borrowed for something. haven't been to the states in a while (hawaii does NOT count as the US), so i'm outta the lingo loop.

haha....i'm a dork.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
This might sound daft, but when my wife was pregnant, I bought her some really nice soft cushions as she used to like curling up on the settee and going to sleep with a load of cushions around her, especially as she got closer to D-day!! :)

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
john said:
This might sound daft, but when my wife was pregnant, I bought her some really nice soft cushions as she used to like curling up on the settee and going to sleep with a load of cushions around her, especially as she got closer to D-day!! :)
That is a very nice thing to do......

....But I would venture to guess that would go down as well as a blender or food processor for b-day/x-mas! :wtf:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
spalding12 said:
how about an ENGAGEMENT ring..... dad?

afterall
she IS having YOUR baby

oooooooooooo
sorry to be so CONFRONTATIONAL :) :)
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stay clear of that contract . contractual deals should have no emotion involed . an all ur doing is signing a contract . dont let society get u into a bad buisness deal .

i know i could come up with any good jokes last night . i feel let down

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Hah...the engagement ring was a done deal....a long time ago. We actually put off a huge wedding this past May because we didn't want to put ourselves into a hole of debt for a wedding. A huge wedding sounded good at the beginning, but the hole of debt for one....wasn't a smart one. Now we're just deciding on a new date, with an uber small wedding. Her rings are slowly starting to not fit anyways...lol.

I'm usually uber thoughtful with stuff and gifts, etc...here was a Valentines day from 2 years ago:

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=9224484&uid=2096820

This year, we decided on this christmas being all about us, and nothing for the baby, as we'll see enough of that in the future, lol. This year...I'm thinking, she wanted to see that movie with Will Smith and his kid, "Pursuit of Happyness" (yes, it's spelt with a y), it comes out on her B-Day, so I figured a night out to the movies for her B-Day, and that massage certificate for her XMas present...

*edit* I just found out that movie came out on the 15th, but I guess here in Jacksonville, it doesn't come out till Friday...wtf??? None of the theaters here have it as a listed show....wierd. It's not like I'm in some Podunk town either...I'm in Jacksonville.....

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
^^ Hahaha, yeah, I'm a dork like that. The part where she looked out the window, Iw as outside holding a sign saying "Happy valentines day! I love you lady!!!" I try to make gifts more thoughtful than other peoples, but this year, I'm really stumped. Like I said before in other posts "if you're gonna go...go all out..."

So the massage is looking like the ticket for the X-Mas...I'm kinda thinking about her B-Day though...maybe a movie ticket thing is kinda "thoughtless" as well, we're going to watch a movie tonight, lol.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts