MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Thanks for posting the link. Wouldn't you know it, I'll be out of town that weekend.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I'm wondering if MV Scottsdale's service dept will be open on the 10/14. It's my dad's birthday that weekend and I was thinking of riding the MV to Phoenix and get my first service done there. It would be $276 vs. $550 at Pro Italia.

Downside is that the service will be done around 1,100 miles (it's a 400 mile trip) and my right knees be acting up again.

·
Registered
14 Posts
It gets better . . .

Ducati Scottsdale
Grand Opening weekend - October 14 & 15

Moto Giro d’ Scottsdale
Sponsored by Moto Euro Magazine, Cave Creek Coffee Company A Western Spin on an Italian Classic

Saturday October 14th

Riders Meeting @ 7:30am

Rally Starts @ 8:14am

Ducati Demo Experience
The largest Ducati Demo Experience in the Southwest! The "DUC" Truck will be doing rides Saturday & Sunday. The first ride is free, we ask you make a $10 donation to the Thomas J. Papas School for your second ride!

Saturday October 14th and Sunday October 15th

Vendor Showcase
Manufactures representatives will be on hand to answer questions first hand. Arizona Ear Protection Will also be making ear plugs Saturday & Sunday.

Ducati Scottsdale Fashion Show
Straight off the runway in Milan... This Show will blow your socks off.

Saturday October 14th

Ducati Scottsdale
14880 North northsight Blvd. Ste 101
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
Phone: (480)609-1800

PLUS . . .

*** UPDATE! ***
World record Long distance rider Gary Eagan will be there all weekend...
More info on Gary...

NCR Millona!

World Class race bike manufacture NCR will be joining the Ducati Scottsdale Grand Opening Event. NCR Racing will display and be on hand to answer questions about their latest race bike creation the Millona.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see a truly exotic race machine straight from Italy. Of course if you decide to purchase on of these hand made beauties you can continue to admire its craftsmanship and use of ultra light materials for years to come!
http://www.ncrfactory.com/

·
Registered
109 Posts
Where are you all at???? I was hoping to see more of you here..... WAKE UP and go for a ride.... Just plan to end your ride here ...... lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts