MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the only local MV dealer in Scotland closing down, does anyone know the best dealer for MV Agusta F4 EVO3 servicing and engine tune up etc

Plenty places say they can do it, but I want to have trust in the place i take the bike, I do basic servicing myself but for engine tune-ups and set up id prefer to take it into a bike shop

anyone know of a place around edinburgh, Fife, or Perthshire? or indeed of where the bike mechs from Alvins went once Alvins closed down

any info would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I looked up MacJeng's on google but didn't find anything!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Roy?
Mech's from Alvins now building burgers for Macdonalds.
Only guy I would trust is Mike Skinner in Dundee. Otherwise closest is Cobb and Jager in Englandshire.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm sure one of the Ducati owners on www.ducati-upnorth.com forums said one of Alvins mechanics was setting up for himself. Ducati Glasgow did have a couple of bikes for sale but i don't think they ever became a dealer. Cobb and Jagger ( Ducati Leeds) are very good and there is new dealer in Chester le Street but i haven't heard any reports on them yet.

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MacMivvi, Gizmo, thanks for the feed back, as for the others, thats possibly why mvagustaf4.com went down the tubes! thought this site would be for info and reference anyway now thats said;

nice to here from you MacMivvi, ive moved up dunkeld way which keeps the two of my wolves happy.

Who is "Mike Skinner" and do you have a contact for him, I need an engine tune-up with new pipes and things, any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
F41NXS said:
MacMivvi, Gizmo, thanks for the feed back, as for the others, thats possibly why mvagustaf4.com went down the tubes!
Welcome to the forum and don't be so quick to jibe...F4.com went down because the person running it had had enough and couldn't find someone to take it over before he decided to call it quits and as Scotland has one MV dealer (now also closed down) and from memory not have that many members here (apart from this post only being 24hrs old) dont be so quick to :stickpoke .

·
Registered
459 Posts
Mike Skinner Motorcycles, West Gourdie Ind Est, Dundee.01382 611500. Just off the Kingsway beside Camperdown Park. He used to work for Duffus then Kings in Perth,he is the caring type.

Dunkeld, what happened to the Aber whatsit place?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts