1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rockethouse said:
Turbo, nice pics, got that F4 set up for the track yet? :stickpoke :laughing:
Thanks guys.

Actually, I think I'm going to put the MV on the track more this year. It's mainly my streetbike though. I'm probably also going to switch to Dunlops on the MV.

MV-999R,
I swear to you I dragged my elbow all through turn one but my buddy didn't get it on tape. The were screaming on the sidelines because they thought I was going to crash. hahahahahahha

·
Registered
339 Posts
Lookin real good, man, lookin good :yo: That picture of you and No. 898 should be captioned "the right way and the wrong way" :laughing:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Look not bad :)

If I can tell you something about your style is that: I watch the pictures and I see that you closa all the hand on the handbars.. you close all fingers.
For me ( and for a lot of riders ) is normal to take 1 finger on ever lever ( clutch and brake ), it get you more in contact with the bike and ready to everything it can happen.

You'll not be 10 second faster if you put your fingers on the lever but I think you can feel more confortable about bike reactions...more ready and for sure fast.

I hope that someone understand what I meean :p

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
skaluca said:

If I can tell you something about your style is that: I watch the pictures and I see that you closa all the hand on the handbars.. you close all fingers.
For me ( and for a lot of riders ) is normal to take 1 finger on ever lever ( clutch and brake ), it get you more in contact with the bike and ready to everything it can happen.

You'll not be 10 second faster if you put your fingers on the lever but I think you can feel more confortable about bike reactions...more ready and for sure fast.

Thanks Luca. I totally understand. I will force myself to work on that next time out.

Thanks everyone else too for the feedback. I can't wait for the warm weather up north.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nevermore said:
Lookin real good, man, lookin good :yo: That picture of you and No. 898 should be captioned "the right way and the wrong way" :laughing:
Now THAT'S hilarious!!! :laughing:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MV-999R said:
BTW Nate how is the 748?
What's your impression about it?
It's a nice bike but you can't ride it lazy. You really have to commit with the gas everywhere. It handles nice but actually steers slower than my 999 so it took some getting used to.

In a nutshell, if you can go fast on the 748 you can pretty much fly on anything else. It is a fun bike and it's not intimidating at all. I had to nearly preload the rear shock to full stiff. I didn't even touch the forks but they needed to be stiffened up as well.

I ran Powers on the 748 and to be honest, race rubber would have probably been better because it was confusing my brain riding a bike with slicks and then jumping on the 748 with street tires. But I would say it took 2 laps to get the powers warm and you had about 5-8 laps before they got greasy. It was about 82 degrees in Fl.

It's a nice bike and I think I will keep it around for a while. lol

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
skaluca said:

This is great! Master classes in the forum! Thanks Luca! :highclap: :)

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
skaluca said:

ha ha .....Luca you are sure a GOOD teacher!!!!!!!
Teach to me also!!!!!!! :bawling: :bawling:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yep... should be there something else but... I can't tell you :) hihihihihi

Otherwise everybody can race with FBF!!! NOW IS MY TIME! :p

1 - 20 of 41 Posts