MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Admin
Any luck with blocking these chinese university scams, getting heaps everyday?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Hi Admin
Any luck with blocking these chinese university scams, getting heaps everyday?
Huh? Why?

I now have a Bachelor of Law, a full medical degree, and now awaiting my professor of Astro Physics. All achieved in 8 days and for only fifty UK pounds (AU$100). Gotta be win/win!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

On a serious note, as previously noted, the former '3-post rule' would have put paid to this before it even started.

·
Super Moderator
22,087 Posts
Hmmm, funny we didn't have this issue with a simple Three-Post Rule....

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Beyond a joke now, 12 pagws of scams

·
Super Moderator
22,087 Posts
I do feel that the owners of this forum do not give a rat's ass about the membership of this forum...you know, the guys who have supported this forum and MV Agusta for many years. It is abhorrent.
This morning I have "cleaned" and banned the following:

View attachment 475995
View attachment 475996
View attachment 475997
View attachment 475998
View attachment 475999

That's 407 pieces of SPAM and their connections in just one morning.

The OWNERS deleted the THREE POST RULE because it would "drive away membership".....

Perhaps we should just let these new "Quality Members" stay on and continue to "contribute" to the forum in such a positive way.

Make no mistake about it, this is not Alvin's baby anymore. It is simply a money generator for some corporation.

To those members that truly use this forum for its roots: Fun, Family , Friendships and MV Agusta information, as a moderator I apologize for the short sightedness of the ownership.

As a side note, when I clean out 300 odd posts, thos posts go away for the general membership....but they stay visible, albeit lined out for the moderators and THAT SUCKS.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Perhaps we should call you "not so silent service" from now on? Good job mate.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
More crap today

·
Administrator
19,525 Posts
More Chinese spam just 30 minutes ago....but I killed it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts