MV Agusta Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, please be aware with a new member named 'mvrunner'.

I was looking for a top radiator for a while and out of nowhere I was PM by mvrunner to contact [email protected] as he has what I'm looking for.

And so I email this guy name peter n he appears to have a brand new top radiator to fit my 312R 2007 n aluminum fan blade (which I know is very hard to find atm). N agreed with $350 inc shipping for both items..

It's too good to be true so I googled his address, phone number n name n I found it to be a scammer.. and the forum member 'mvrunner' was a new member n never post anything on the forum. I was so close to sent the money as I'm desperate for the radiator.

But I thought just wanna warn u guys.

Cheers, kevin

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
He joined the forum 4 days ago Kevin, no post's and used a different email address. If someone offers you something on the forum, have a look and see how long he's been around, how many post's he's made etc.
This [email protected] is the address he used when he joined, similar name to what he's used before.
He's gone now.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Yeah, learned my lesson to be careful especially when it's too good to be true.. n thought I'll share it. Guess when we desperate, it's quite easy to fall into it..

Was pretty close n tempeted.. lol
Yeah dons, his account was banned now..

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
FOIB; said:
Yeah dons, his account was banned now..
Hahaha, I know Kevin, I removed him.
Still no luck on the radiators, looks like a new one is your next option then.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Hahaha, I know Kevin, I removed him.
Still no luck on the radiators, looks like a new one is your next option then.
Why are you removed him so fast, wait reel him back so we can teach him to be a man

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.