MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello MV Forum.
recently I posted on this forum and on the F4 forum about finding some parts for my 2005 MV F4 bike. I needed ignition coils and spark plug wiring. I received very helpful advice and some suggestions about possible other causes of my over heated ignition and misfiring after short rides. Everyone was very helpful

After the initial posts I receive an e-mail from someone named Sammy Felix. He said he was in Texas. He said he had the parts I needed. He even sent me photos of the ignition coils and wiring. The parts were $200 which I promptly sent on PayPal. He acknowledged payment and that was the last I have heard from him.

I am just giving everyone a heads up on "Sammy Felix." He scammed me, don't let him scam you.

·
Registered
2005 F4 AGO 2017 TVL RC
6,651 Posts
As you learned beware of scams. They usually are a first post, stating you need to contact so and so who has the parts. Immediately contact one of the moderators who will delete the person. It has happened at least twice to me

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your quick and helpful reply. Live and learn. I have contacted PayPal and started a dispute. We will see. I was so eager to get the parts and get the bike back and running that I didn't do my own due diligence. I will not make that mistake again.

·
Super Moderator
24,108 Posts
Did he contact you through this forum?

·
Vendor
5,641 Posts
Thanks for letting us know.
Hope Paypal does it's job and refunds you. ;)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Paypal will refund you if you have payed like buying option
I think i have ignition coils and spark plug cables, if you need still

·
Registered
2007 mv agusta brutale
44 Posts
Hello MV Forum.
recently I posted on this forum and on the F4 forum about finding some parts for my 2005 MV F4 bike. I needed ignition coils and spark plug wiring. I received very helpful advice and some suggestions about possible other causes of my over heated ignition and misfiring after short rides. Everyone was very helpful

After the initial posts I receive an e-mail from someone named Sammy Felix. He said he was in Texas. He said he had the parts I needed. He even sent me photos of the ignition coils and wiring. The parts were $200 which I promptly sent on PayPal. He acknowledged payment and that was the last I have heard from him.

I am just giving everyone a heads up on "Sammy Felix." He scammed me, don't let him scam you.
sorry too hear that m8 ,hang him by his or her balls

1 - 10 of 10 Posts