MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello MV Forum.
recently I posted on this forum and on the General Maintenance forum about find some parts for my 2005 MV F4 bike. I needed ignition coils and spark plug wiring. I received very helpful advice and some suggestions about possible other causes of my over heated ignition and misfiring after short rides. Everyone was very helpful

After the initial posts I receive an e-mail from someone named Sammy Felix. He said he was in Texas. He said he had the parts I needed. He even sent me photos of the ignition coils and wiring. The parts were $200 which I promptly sent on PayPal. He acknowledged payment and that was the last I have heard from him.

I am just given everyone a heads up on "Sammy Felix." He scammed me, don't let him scam you.

·
Super Moderator
24,108 Posts
Did he contact you through this forum?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, someone from the forum contacted me and said this person, Sammy Felix, had the parts I needed, which I had described in my forum post. They gave me his e-mail and I contacted him. In hindsight I can see how stupid it was to do it that way but I was so eager to find the parts. I have subsequently found the parts from a real company parts supplier in UK. they are supposed to arrive today at "end of day." Fingers crossed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts