MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This was installed for my 2013 F4RR. I know they fit 2013 and on. Not sure about 2010-2012. Comes with the original box, all installation accessories, and unused packet of titanium anti seize compound that came with it. I used my own. https://www.motovationusa.com/s1-exhaust-by-sc-project-mv-agusta-M04-T41T.html?mmyId=94286&mmy=MV-Agusta-F4-RR-2013 I removed the S1 from my F4RR and it is all packed up and ready to go. The second pic is to illustrate what comes with it. That pic was taken when I purchased it new.$1475 shipped to US.

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi,
I got the same exhaust for 2013 F4RR. I just wanted installation tips. More than that the previous F4 exhaust removal. Can you please help. I am not able to get the factory tail tidy for the F4 off the bike. It seems to be pasted to the stock exhaust. I don't want to break anything so working very cautiously. Any guide help works for me.

·
Premium Member
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's been a while but the OEM exhaust and license plate holder was fairly straightforward. Iirc you need to remove 3 bolts from under the tail where you store the tool kit. The rear part of the exhaust slides right off. Peel off the kevlar ring as you'll need it for the S1. Look for the workshop manual in the stickies. And here's the S1 instructions if you didn't get it.

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Sure @MV Arthur . I did remove the bolts and opened all the fairings. It seems the stock license plate holder is stuck to exhaust like glued or something. I'll try to wiggle it more and remove.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thanks for this SC S1 installation image sheet.

·
Registered
74 Posts
@MV Arthur - Does this link pipe and muffler work with stock F4 headers. My package just arrived and I am started to work on it. Just wanted to make sure if anything else is required.
Regards.

·
Premium Member
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nothing else is required. All the parts in kit you need are in the diagram I posted, and it installs from the cat back. Don't forget the original asbestos ring or wahtever it's made of.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Awesome @MV Arthur . I have removed my previous quadpipe. Will unwrap this tonight and by tomorrow I will have this installed. Great. Thanks for your help.

Reactions: MV Arthur
1 - 11 of 11 Posts