MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Theres a video on youtube.

Im just ordering it now but two week build time. I really hope it fits with the tail tidy and indicators.

When i spoke to SC they also said you can pick other mufflers from there website which will also fit the high position.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Here we are. It is the racing version. Very pleased with it.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yea, that's the one I ordered from motivation. Plan on getting ti headers and a proper tune. I got the Racing version also with 60 mm outlet. What's the sound like?

Sound is amazing. Very deep. Reminds me a little bit of Hickman's F3
last year at the TT :devilsmok:
Planning to ad the MV Corse headers with ECU

·
Registered
28 Posts
I ordered the racing version, i read online on a japanese site, (you have to use google translate) That the racing version comes with the plaque logo and the street version is laser etched. But now someone else has the Racing version and its etched too, so i am not sure.

http://www.imotorcycle.jp/blog/sc-project-for-mv-agusta/

Racing translated:

The kit, there are two types of settings, one for racing version of the full racer replica, the other one, there is a standard version that corresponds to the regulations of the EU. Racing version has become a exhaust diameter 60mm, SC-Project logo has also been riveted to the left and right of the silencer in aluminum plate. Baffle is not included, making it a full race specification.

And road translated:

This silencer is the thing and the same shape, which has been adopted in the F3 675 SUPERSPORT 2016 specification of MV AGUSTA team.

Standard version, on the other hand, exhaust diameter is 56mm, the logo is ordered and laser printing.

As for the indicators, i put them in the vents because a friend has a similar exhaust and melted his indicators. I was really quick and easy to relocate them, although it is a shame to hide the rizoma indicators.

They were very bright LED's to begin with so its still visible during the day.

And once done;

·
Registered
400 Posts
Has anyone did before and after dyno runs with this exhaust? Don't care what your numbers are just looking for the amount of change. Any tuning issues encountered. Thanks :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I ordered the racing version, i read online on a japanese site, (you have to use google translate) That the racing version comes with the plaque logo and the street version is laser etched. But now someone else has the Racing version and its etched too, so i am not sure.

http://www.imotorcycle.jp/blog/sc-project-for-mv-agusta/

Racing translated:

The kit, there are two types of settings, one for racing version of the full racer replica, the other one, there is a standard version that corresponds to the regulations of the EU. Racing version has become a exhaust diameter 60mm, SC-Project logo has also been riveted to the left and right of the silencer in aluminum plate. Baffle is not included, making it a full race specification.

And road translated:

This silencer is the thing and the same shape, which has been adopted in the F3 675 SUPERSPORT 2016 specification of MV AGUSTA team.

Standard version, on the other hand, exhaust diameter is 56mm, the logo is ordered and laser printing.

As for the indicators, i put them in the vents because a friend has a similar exhaust and melted his indicators. I was really quick and easy to relocate them, although it is a shame to hide the rizoma indicators.

They were very bright LED's to begin with so its still visible during the day.

And once done;

We're you not happy with the QD?

·
Registered
28 Posts
The QD is great and sounds really good.

I think i just rushed in to buying one as soon as i got the bike, i realised once on the bike that i want more of a race bike look than one that looks pretty.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts