MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i ordered the SC Project high exhaust (Racing) 5 weeks ago and it finally arrived yesterday.

Ive had the QD exhaust on the bike and i decided to go down a more racing path as i thought the QD was a bit to much of an "accessory" exhaust.

Now that the SC is on, I'm not to sure about which one i like best, i imagined the SC being higher.

Also because of its positioning i had to remove the heel plate on my light tech rear sets that i liked.

So just need some help deciding which one to keep guys.

Thanks.

·
Registered
703 Posts
I never thought I would say that but I love the SC exhaust on the F3 and hate the look on the F4. I bet it sounds great:mouthwate

·
Super Moderator
21,400 Posts
For me, the SC just doesn't flow with the bike's lines.

·
Registered
590 Posts
For me the SC doesn't suit the looks of the bike at all.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I haven't used the bike yet, i will go for a ride tonight and report back, the SC is starting to grow on me though.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I haven't used the bike yet, i will go for a ride tonight and report back, the SC is starting to grow on me though.
Which is the main thing, it's your bike so if you like it then that's all that matters :f4:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Same here. I own a F3 675 RC and i have both systems. The MV Corse Slip On (same like the QD) and the high Mount SC in the Racing Version. I like both of them and regulary switch them. Enjoy the best of both worlds:f4:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I went for a ride yesterday evening, the SC sounds great and the bike is noticeably faster at the top end.

I think i will just keep both :D

·
Registered
400 Posts
I bought the SC High 60mm so I can change the rear tire without removing the exhaust can. The Akra low mount exhaust can I had on the F3 had to be removed to change the tire. This makes track life a little easier.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep, mine fits funny too, its not straight. I might try and use a heat gun to change shape or possibly redrill the hole slightly.

I changed literally every unpainted plastic part on my bike to plain weave gloss carbon.

The exhaust carbon is twill weave carbon and a mix of matt and gloss :(

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
I really like mine. The only issue I have is the carbon heat shield is gloss...... I thought its supposed to be matte like the silencer cap? It also fits a little funny. Is it the same for you? Also can someone remind me how to upload a picture. All my files are too large.
Have it sanded and clear coated with a matte clear or you can do it with 600 sand paper and some spray clear

1 - 17 of 17 Posts