MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody ! It's about time to introduce myself as I'm on this forum for over a year now.
I'm from Timisoara, Romania and the new owner of a 2006 Brutale 910R bought from London last november.:brutale:

I don't know if I can already post pics of it as I was banned on my first attempt to post on this forum for some links I have put in it, I think.
Anyway, as the weather here is not appropriate for bike riding yet, I'm doing a little bit of maintenance to my new "baby" so I'll be back with some questions for you guys.:)

Cheers,
Laur.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes indeed, this forum is a very useful source of info thanks to a lot of guys that are sharing their knowledge and experience with us, newbies, and I'd like to thank them for that. You're doing a great job here.:yo:
Big thanks to Donsy for all the service manuals I've found on his site.:)
Still, sometimes, we can get in a situation where the answers to our questions are nowhere(or very hard) to be found here and then we need to ask for help.

Cheers,
Laur.

·
Registered
292 Posts
That's the great thing about these forums, people with a similar interest and with various skills & knowledge that they can share in an open non judgemental way.
I really think in a forum there are no dumb questions, as there is such a range of experience out there. We are also fortunate that the MV rider is a select group as there are so few of them out there. Of course the reverse to that is its hard to get bits for the bikes in any variety as the numbers just don't add up for profit vs capital outlay.
I hope you have a great time on your bike Laur.

·
Registered
24 Posts
hi...

gotta love forums.. more helpful then most dealers.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone for your warm welcome !

This bikes are quite expensive, spare parts even more pricey, but the info on this forum....priceless.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Thanks everyone for your warm welcome !

This bikes are quite expensive, spare parts even more pricey, but the info on this forum....priceless.
Welcome from Eastern US Laur,

You will often find good deals on parts in the FS/WTB section, but you have to check in it often, things go fast! All sorts of parts for your bike roll through there, being sold by good reputable people, often in Europe.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Wait till you can't stop touching her, objectophilia runs rampant here;)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Funny how this comes up after almost 6 months I've posted it.
"objectophilia" - that's a sick word.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts