MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped by TT to check in on my bike, and took a gander at the new Brutie. No demo yet, though I did sit on it for awhile. A bit taller (I couldn't flat-foot it, and can on my 910), but WAY comfy. They definitely fixed the seat in a good way.

Overall, nice looking bike. Fit and finish is superb, and it's amazing how they tucked everything into the frame.

I definitely don't like the new instrument surround though, it's about twice as big as the old one and sloped down at a dramatic angle. It does appear to be removable though....it's not just a "cover" like the old one.

They also had some other tasty goodies at TT :mouthwate

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I saw one at Pro Italia on Saturday parked nexted to the older version. I didn't sit on it but it looked much taller than the older model.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Gorgeous bikes, That ducati and aprilia are beautiful!. Yeah the massive instrument cowl is among the things about the 'new' Brutale that I really don't like. I really need to see 'one in the flesh' though as I'm sure it's a lovely bike but there's no way I'd change my 1078 for one...NO way!. Come to think of it I'd not change my 1078 for anything. Get one of these, fit a microtek ECU...you'll stay faithfull to the end. Like being married to Halle Berry!!.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts