MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today went to my dealer for to see new "ITALIA",and in officine I saw my ex GLADIO after a crash................................
I have no words!!!!!!!!!
Mech said me about 7.000 euros for it.........
I'm very very sorry for my "ex" baby!!!!!Very very sorry....... :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
926 Posts
pigiolino said:
Today went to my dealer for to see new "ITALIA",and in officine I saw my ex GLADIO after a crash................................
I have no words!!!!!!!!!
Mech said me about 7.000 euros for it.........
I'm very very sorry for my "ex" baby!!!!!Very very sorry....... :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
pier
Hey man....look forward not back....you have a superb starfighter!!! ENJOY :yo:

·
Registered
47 Posts
That stinks. I always keep a soft spot in my heart for vehicles I have given up. (seller's remorse) I often wonder what has become of them, and hope that the new owner will cherish it as much as I have. To see your former pride and joy wadded up must kill a little bit of your spirit.

I feel your pain!! (Typed in my best Bill Clinton voice.) :cry:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Oh man, this post has been around a few days but I just saw it... I had the same thing happen recently Pier, but I didn't see the bike. I know what it feels like.

That sucks so bad. I don't know what it is about seeing your old bike messed up, but I don't like to see it or hear about it.

My trusty '03 ZX-6RR race bike which did me well for the 3 years I had it was crashed up pretty bad on the street by the guy I sold it to. He was doing a wheelie and went over or something.

Poor bike. I was thinking of keeping it because I'm such a fan of Kawasaki "RR" bikes.

But a messed up Brutale is so much worse!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts