MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back from holidays and my bike is at the dealer, saw it, started it and added a few extras to it. My god what a bike, couldn't ride it though because it wasn't registered but in December look out. Exhuast will be there in one month :yo: Bike will be run in and exhaust changed and the mapped with the power commmander when I have done about 2,000 k's.. I fit the rear hugger, Rizoma mirrors and crash protectors before we flew back today, the dealer will fit the rest of the after market products from emotouk when I send it down.

Only a couple of photo's but will post them when we settle back in.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also just opened the mail today and my Matris M4R damper, carbon screen, Rizoma handlebar end caps, Rizoma grips, frame plugs and rear carbon solo seat have arrived from emotouk. Great stuff, very well packed and excellent service. My Number plates have been approved as well, I missed out on 910R and settled for MV910.

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Would that be at Rick Gill? I was down there today, and rode a TnT and the Brutale. There really wasn't any doubt that I'll be buying the Brutale ASAP. I can hardly wait! They had a 910R out the back - just doing it up for someone. I don't think the $$ will stretch quite that far, but the S suited me just fine anyway. Maybe I'll see you on the road! :)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sventekoz said:
Would that be at Rick Gill? I was down there today, and rode a TnT and the Brutale. There really wasn't any doubt that I'll be buying the Brutale ASAP. I can hardly wait! They had a 910R out the back - just doing it up for someone. I don't think the $$ will stretch quite that far, but the S suited me just fine anyway. Maybe I'll see you on the road! :)
Yeah mate thats the one, I got it from Rick Gill's. I will be down in December, let me know when you get yours. Send em a private email if you like and we can have a chat.

P.S thanks to everyone that has congratulated me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts