MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
7,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been up since 5:30am on Monday. After working all day and helping a friend move their washer and dryer up a narrow flight of stairs. I left at 11 last night and drove for 10 hrs to ILL to get a F4 that was in an a farm auction with lots of large equipment. Loaded by 9am central time then drove the 10 hrs back to SC. She is dirty and needs some TLC. Still working of how much I can replace back to stock. On the down side the boss says I can't have another bike so one will have to go.

Little pic of her

Attachments

Reactions: adam_ev

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
:surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise:

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
So did you get some good farm equipment too? :grin2:

Reactions: nigelrb

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Reactions: silentservice703

·
Registered
7,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what number Tambo is it? And if she said you can't have another bike where did you get the money? :)
186. She has had some mods done to her. 5 spoke BST rims. Braketech CNC rotors, Brembo monoblocks, Brembo levers, and different clipons. Removed the license plate bracket and made their own then wired the turn signals in the tail section.

Only 592 miles, but she has some rough areas on her.

·
Registered
7,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beloved 1098, been nice knowing you >:)
To keep the tambo I would need to sell more than just the 1098. I was told not to spend money on a bike but I could not let this one go. She needs to be restored. Her battery is dead and needs a new one. Might pull the battery out of Mona and start her up tomorrow.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
186. She has had some mods done to her. 5 spoke BST rims. Braketech CNC rotors, Brembo monoblocks, Brembo levers, and different clipons. Removed the license plate bracket and made their own then wired the turn signals in the tail section.

Only 592 miles, but she has some rough areas on her.
Wow. 592 miles with rough areas. Somebody just didn't appreciate what they had. I can't help but think that this bike is kind of like a rescue dog that is just beginning to realize it has been rescued by a true dog lover. :smile2:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
. . . On the down side the boss says I can't have another bike so one will have to go.
Simple. The boss goes!!:wink2:

A man can't live his life with those sort of ultimatums hovering over his head!

Congrats on the bike - that's an amazing pick up. Just shows that scouring ads and keeping an ear to the ground will always pay dividends.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
F&()))R%k yeh.awesome mate
please please keep it, get rid of some other bikes. Urve always wanted one of these if im not mistaken. Do everything u can to keep her. Fk... propose to the wife again , do whatever man, Ul be gutted if u get rid of this

Reactions: R1andrew

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Maybe sell bosses car and there ya go.
Space and coin ?

No but seriously, curious to see the opcoming progression ?

Mona lisa and a Tambo next to each other. That'll produce some beautiful wallpapers.

·
Registered
7,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here are a few quick pics from this morning. She is going to be going into the basement where I can take off the fairing and give her a proper cleaning and change the oil.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 76 Posts