MV Agusta Forum banner

Saturday Tea Time at Squires

810 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  john 
#1 · (Edited)
After many rain affected cancellations I'd arranged to meet Ian (Devilboy) at Squires this evening, when I got there Ian was there on his 1000S and so was Barry (Barry996suzuki) on his 1098 Duke. :smoking: We were just discussing all things MV when another 1000S turned up. Gareth on his RG3 equipped bike. It's the first time I've seen 3 MVs in one place other than a dealership and it was great to get together and compare notes. It's a pity Barry didn't come on his Evo III 750 otherwise there would have been four!

Great to meet you at long last Ian and also Gareth, Barry shame on you for coming on the Duke and what was that helmet all about?? :laughing:

We will have to get together again soon :)

I hope you make it onto the forum Gareth cos your phone photo will be much better than mine! :stickpoke

#2 ·
yes it was great to meet up at last and the sun was shining!!! id finished work at 2.30 and had to rush from home (huddersfield)to road &racing at hyde to pick up my bike after its 4000 mile service then get back on to a very windy m62 and meet up at squires milk cafe a round trip of about 100 miles mostly motorway , anyway after a much needed coffee i was talking to barry when in the distance i heard a growl that could only be an mv and john came into the car park, he has on his bike a emoto ti exhaust and it sounded great,after saying hellon and yakking for a hour there was another mv turned up with rg3s on , this was gareth another new mv owner like me , he parked next to us and we decided to have a sound contest with the 2mvs !!! first john would rev the ti system up then gareth the rg3s!!! barry was conducting from the front waving his arms while i was at the back judging the noise , you had tobe there it was very funny.so whuich sounds best i hear you say? well,,,,,,,,,, its close...... the ti system has a slightly deeper growl than the rg3s but theres not alot in it. the thing about the emoto system though is that its lighter has removable baffles and runs cooler than the rgs however the rgs look very nice and are cheaper to buy but also have (not for road use ) stamped on them . must admit i liked both!!!lets hope we can meet up again and try and organise a mv meet there !!! btw john cool leathers!!!

#5 ·
Gareth Picture looks OK said:
Gaz when you post a thread,if you scroll down below the text box, there are additional options and if you click on 'Manage attachments' and follow the instructions on the box that appears you can post your picture/s as part of the thread. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.