MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted a GP shift pattern and the only way I could do it was to get something with a linkage so the shift arm could be rotated 180 degrees. I got the Satos because they offered the best ability to modify. Crappy pic but the shift arm has been worked over to allow it to point down and clear the fairings as well. These Satos are nothing short of jewelry.

Attachments

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
That is definatly some BLING for your ride!! :naughty:

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The things are approaching garish but look great with the rest of the gold on the bike. Blingity bling bling.

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Do you have any other pictures of the bike to show the rest of it off? Being a fan of the gold on the Tamburini, i bet your bike looks really good.

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rocket,

Yes I know about the reverse drum. I assume it requires opening up the gear box to change it and I would much rather do what I did instead of getting into that size project.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Broms said:
Are these the ones you're after Simon??
More likely the FBF ones...yours arrived yet?

lee said:
Rocket,

Yes I know about the reverse drum. I assume it requires opening up the gear box to change it and I would much rather do what I did instead of getting into that size project.
Yes...there's a great thread by Ben (odonata) showing the job in pics...I believe they are also in his album if you want to check them out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts