MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Feel free to PM me when you want to ride, I'm local.

Gregg

·
Registered
135 Posts
I was thinking of riding Rock Store/Neptunes Net on Saturday....

:devilsmok

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Hello~ my friend told me that there is demo ride on this Sat. 5-26-07 i think (KTM) at torrance De la mo mall at 10am
i'm going there with my friends after we are going to ride

·
Registered
160 Posts
ugh Del Amo are a bunch of retards, those guys nearly killed my ducati when I took it in for a quick fix... I'll never do business there again for anything

·
Registered
266 Posts
Have any of you guys and gals gone up to the Los Angeles Crest, I go up there just about every weekend and to me its way more fun than going to Malibu. The road is very twisty but your able to run 75 mph thru the turns without even pushing the bike. I would like to ride with more MV's but much rather have a little fun at the crest. So if anyone is up for that instead maybe we can start another thread so to not hijack this one. JMO

·
Registered
431 Posts
Agreed, Del Lamo is a bad shop, despite many attempts to make it better.

As for the Crest--Oficer Stout is back on patrol and I can't be bothered to change my exhaust back to stock just to ride a road loaded w/ squids riding WAY over their heads and brain dead cagers over the double yellow thinking they're driving fast.

No thanks. I'll stick to the SMMs and the hills west of the Crest.

This w/e I'll be riding the southern sequoias but I'm doing it on a KTM Baghira.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I Don't Know If I'm Going To Del Lamo Shop Or Del Lamo Parking Lot
N-e-ways Thanks For The Info On Very Bad Del Lamo Shop ^^

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
giomanach said:
As for the Crest--Oficer Stout is back on patrol and I can't be bothered to change my exhaust back to stock just to ride a road loaded w/ squids riding WAY over their heads and brain dead cagers over the double yellow thinking they're driving fast.
Stout is back?

Damn, I was kinda figuring he'd give up after he screwed up so badly. That dude is lucky he's alive from what I know of his crash.

As for problems, personally I've had more problems around Malibu than on the Crest. But that's just been my experience.

I may ride the Crest this weekend, if time permits. I try to get up there really early. Beat the rush.

alex

·
Registered
499 Posts
altoon said:
Stout is back?

Damn, I was kinda figuring he'd give up after he screwed up so badly. That dude is lucky he's alive from what I know of his crash.

As for problems, personally I've had more problems around Malibu than on the Crest. But that's just been my experience.

I may ride the Crest this weekend, if time permits. I try to get up there really early. Beat the rush.

alex
did you go? do you wanna crest next weekend AM, 7/2 or 7/3?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'll ride too - I am local (Hollywood Hills) so just lemme know when. ANything but Pro-Italia and I'll most likely go.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts