MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys Today Santa came to my house and broight some very nice part for my Senna:

- F4CC Seat
- CF Front wire caps
- F4CC Gear/Rear brake levers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
Very nice goodies. The seat would look very nice on my SPR. Where did you buy the seat? Cost? Thanks in advance and enjoy the holidays.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SR71 said:
Very nice goodies. The seat would look very nice on my SPR. Where did you buy the seat? Cost? Thanks in advance and enjoy the holidays.
I bought all the stuff from my Dealer here in Mexico.
The seat costed me around US$600 plus US$100 of the seat tip.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,572 Posts
Wow! The seat is neat!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
Well, hey, Merry Christmas indeed! Santa was good to you this year.

So what was your compelling reason to get a different shifter/lever? What makes them stand out from stock? Looks like it is slightly more adjustable? Is the peg length still the same? Do tell... Also, please post pics once you have the seat installed. I do love the F4CC seat, but think the red alcantara on the senna matches the bike perfectly - so I'm a bit torn there.
 

·
King of Bling
Joined
·
9,808 Posts
JC Exec said:
Well guys Today Santa came to my house and broight some very nice part for my Senna:

- F4CC Seat
- CF Front wire caps
- F4CC Gear/Rear brake levers
The Big Bearded One certainly did come early this year to Mexico City…



The gearshift & rear brake levers look sweet..



How much were they, and have you got the MV part numbers ??



Are they a direct replacement for the standard F4 items ??



Enjoy your Goodies, but you better not complain that you haven’t got any presents to open on Christmas Day !!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JDS said:
The Big Bearded One certainly did come early this year to Mexico City…



The gearshift & rear brake levers look sweet..



How much were they, and have you got the MV part numbers ??



Are they a direct replacement for the standard F4 items ??



Enjoy your Goodies, but you better not complain that you haven’t got any presents to open on Christmas Day !!!!

Thanks !!!
Well as far as I can see, the levers are exact replacements but machined aluminum or billet as they are call them. I don't have the part numbers for them, but for sure your MV Dealer would be able to locate it.
About the price... well they are the most expensive part of all... They costed me US$650 each...take into account that we also pay duties here.

They were more expensive than the F4CC Rearsets :eek:

Well I also got to see the new clothing catalog and I loved the T shirts and the new racing suits and leather jackets.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,799 Posts
JC Exec said:
Thanks !!!
Well as far as I can see, the levers are exact replacements but machined aluminum or billet as they are call them. I don't have the part numbers for them, but for sure your MV Dealer would be able to locate it.
About the price... well they are the most expensive part of all... They costed me US$650 each...take into account that we also pay duties here.

.
Did I read that correctly... 650.00 EACH for a billet aluminum shift/brake lever??
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top