MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
San Diego: sunday 19th ride out to borrego springs

Weather.com says it will be 67 degrees and sunny on sunday mar. 19

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/vacationplanner/weekend/92004?from=tenDay_topnav_vacation

suppose to rain a little on sat but sunday should be nice! If you have never ridden out there the ride is awesome. Cycle World and a few other mags ride out there for testing.

I d like to meet around 8:30- 9 am at

Nissan Design, 9800 campus point drive, san diego, 92121

my no. is 858-205-3500

Depending where you are and if you are on the way we could have another meeting point.

randy

edit mar. 17 cancelled: weather is shifting so it might rain on sunday morning. I m cancelling the ride. If the weather is good next sunday the 26th a few of my friends will be riding.

·
Registered
735 Posts
hmm maybe. I'll be coming down from OC. But there is the F1 race late saturday night which I may stay up for :zzz: . I'll let ya know

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I m a car designer for Nissan/ Infiniti

UCSD is right across the street. I couldnt find a thread where I asked if you are from SD. Your local?

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
My hometown is in northern california, but most of the year i'm in San diego. Speaking of which, my apartment is on regents ... like 2 blocks away :naughty:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
san diego has some wicked roads. Bring your credit card and lets go to GP. I saw 2 new f4's there yesterday

·
Registered
735 Posts
darthmvader said:
san diego has some wicked roads. Bring your credit card and lets go to GP. I saw 2 new f4's there yesterday
anyone else dig the smell of fuel at GP?

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
For some reason I haven't made a trip over there, considering that it is not very far...guess it is time

·
Registered
735 Posts
easiest way is 5 to imperial, west to 14th, N/right to G, right/east to 16th you'll see GP on the left.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
weather is shifting so I might rain on sunday morning. I m cancelling the ride. If the weather is good next sunday a few of my friends will be riding.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
admin said:
I can't believe the weather. It has been clear all week and raining all weekend :(

How come our weather has gone over there!! :laughing: :naughty: :laughing:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts