MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
san diego sighting f4s and ride march 19 and 26?

I just got back from a nice long ride around san diego and palomar mountain with a couple co-workers. sorry forgot to bring a camera but 2 of us had MV's and an rc 51 and right when we got out and were on the 56 highway another mv passed by coming the other way.

any one from the forum?

it was a nice day and there were a lot of nice toys driving around, ferrari maranello, couple lotus's, and a viper tried to race us?

I d like to set up an MV ride f4's and brutales out to borrego in a couple weeks march 19 and 26.

anyone interested

·
Registered
735 Posts
i'm in. will be nice to meet more friends of GP (dlr). :smoking:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Mika said:
i'm in. will be nice to meet more friends of GP (dlr). :smoking:
I will try and make it too, I'll be racing at willow the weekend before so I dunno if I can take 2 weekend off in a row hehe but I will try

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sounds good! I just had my bike serviced at gp and I think I saw your magnesium that was about to be fitting to your bike. Isaic was talking about the powder coat finish on it.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thecraw-r1f4 said:
I will try and make it too, I'll be racing at willow the weekend before so I dunno if I can take 2 weekend off in a row hehe but I will try

are you racing your F4 at willow?

·
Registered
151 Posts
darthmvader said:
are you racing your F4 at willow?
No I have a race prepped R1, I wasnt about to race prep the agusta (safety wire/skins etc..) plus I couldnt live with myself If I went down on the agusta :toothless

·
Registered
735 Posts
I can do either day, but I need to know now - as I'm enrolling for golf lessons on the other day be it sat or sunday. :naughty:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i ll check with a few other people who will ride and see which day is better. I ll post tomorrow.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i m messed up with what day of the month it is..... but I m going to ride on sunday march 19th with some friends out to borrego.

and I ll do a ride out there again on sunday mar. 26.

you guys are welcome to ride anytime.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts