MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
A great night and good to catch up with everyone. Thanks Brian for organising. I'm already looking forward to the next one!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Happy birthday mate good run coming back from the slab. Good to see Spiro drag the Desmo out. The Desmo sounds good.:thumbup:

·
Registered
145 Posts
:birthday: Mate, it was great to able to catch up with you and the guys great turn out again Brian Cheers mate & looking forward to many more Pizza Runs :yo:

Also looking forward to the Snowy ride in early March.:f4::f4:

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Thanks boys for the bday wishes. Was great having a awesome group of guys with me eating pizza all that was missing was the beer. Thanks to all of you for making it out there.

Special thanks to pete for making my perspex lic cover. Legend buddy and it fit perfect master craftsman.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
8,010 Posts
Happy Birthday. I want that many MV's at my next birthday.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Another great night, always good to see that many MVs, good to see Steve and Spiro, mate that sound WOW:mouthwatePS glad the cover worked Sam, now the CC is complete!Cheers Pete

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Pete im going to get you to ride my bike so i can hear it in action. Now all i have to do is remember how to get back up the old road again.

Attachments

·
Vendor
5,676 Posts
Happy belated birthday Sam.I didn't know who Sam was until I read through the posts.Now I know.Hope you had a great day.:birthday:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts