MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new member, Blackfox, sent me a message and for some reason I cannot reply. The answer to your question is no they will not have any noticeable effect on the bike running cooler. There are several threads about reducing the temps and the solutions are numerous. New upgraded water pump, new radiator, engine ice additives, having the ecu remapped to make the engine run less lean and buying a microtec ECU. Still though the solution is to not let the bike sit in traffic and ride fast. If you do all of the above things and the bikes sits in traffic it will run hot, especially in Miami

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Sometimes your amount of cookies that your internet browser saves can cause issues.

So try and empty your cookies from your internet browser. (Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet explorer, *Safari)
This will probably log you out from website you're usually logged in automaticly.
Youtube, google or this website. So you have to login again.

·
Registered
14,532 Posts
?

Black_Gold_Saw;
That's not the problem.......
Blackfox elected to not receive messages
:frown2:

·
Administrator
20,056 Posts
I sent him a reply to his message to me ...??? Seems he is searching for answers from everyone.

Get your ECU reflashed by Chuck's guy ....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thanks number2. Seems I have a new message but it doesn’t let me access it. Thank you for the reply sir. Just waiting on the new water pump and like esqz, getting my ecu flashed so the fans will kick on much faster along with engine ice, etc, like you said the bike won’t like Miami summers. I promise to use the search bar Before i go crazy about the bike. Thank you guys and sorry for the bother.

·
Super Moderator
22,472 Posts
How are you trying to access the message?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have an iPhone and it always shoots me to the mobile site. I missed on a deal
With knul(I sent him a message apologizing, he actually would have saved me money, shit will skype with the man, I’ll even Fly out and meet him), I didn’t know I wasn’t accepting messages. So I finally put it all
Together. I paid corse on Friday thinking it will get here before I move. Now they said they are sending the order Tuesday or Wednesday cause they are waiting for the Samco clamps??? I even offered to get the 3 day express.... I need to be out this residence by the first. When number2 said I would have been better with Knulls deal I’m thinking, I’m getting hustled. I’m sorry Miami made me this way. So I hit up Ed(can I call you that, sir?) and that’s when he said “buddy is asking any high ranked member” for advice. I have a MV corsa race ecu. The previous owner was some
Rich guy that didn’t care. I’m going to use a heat gun to see if my engine is actually at what the tack says. It read 263! He installed his bodies with no gaps on the real cowl so I’m all burnt up. For somebody that isn’t financially there yet. Appreciate the bike, it’s a fine fine machine. Now just cause you wanted your pipes closer to the lights you ruined my rear cowl. I digress. I tried to fix everything to
My email so I won’t miss a beat. Don’t you think I want a microtec. However I have to do the fan by pass. I take what everyone says to a degree. I do hit up Ed and he is mad annoyed I’m sure but man is he humbled. None of this amateur on the search will happen again.

·
Super Moderator
22,472 Posts
@Blackfox: On the iPhone, mobile site, at the top left corner is a drop down menu. It looks like three horizontal lines. Tap that and an index opens up. Half way down that index is Private Messages. Tap that. There is an inbox and an outbox.

·
Administrator
20,056 Posts
@Blackfox I am happy to give whatever help and useless advice I can, not to worry.

Reactions: Blackfox

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yea but the setting were only letting messages from messages or contact list. I’m on the full desktop version now. No slipping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts