MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
There was a rumor started that MikeF4uk was buying an RSV. I have no idea if it is true or not. He may already have it which would explain why he's not posted much in the last few days.

Send him a pm, he might be interested.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There was a rumor started that MikeF4uk was buying an RSV. I have no idea if it is true or not. He may already have it which would explain why he's not posted much in the last few days.

Thanks for the info CAG. Very much helpful.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts

It's sat in my garage as I type, brand new RSV4 Factory aPRC, delivered last Friday night, it pissed down all day Sat, I was working Sun/Mon,

I looked at the weather forcast yesterday for Tues and it was good. I am now sitting here typing looking out of the window at the pouring rain :conveyer:

I don't think I am going to go to a system just yet, and a plate ''For race use only'' doesn't go down too well at all with Plod, looking down the std exhaust can it is straight through like an after market can, you can see directly to the cat,

This is the only pic I have, I was waiting to take it out for some proper pics

Attachments

·
King of Bling
9,809 Posts
Surprised you didn't wait until the Milan bike show..

Hey Mike

Congrats on the new toy !.. :yo:

Although I'm sure you'll get a few oppertunities to ride her before winter sets in, I bet you can't wait till next spring too fully appreciate the RSV4's potential after the running in period is over..

Good luck with the new Prilley and I'm happy for you mate.

John

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Thanks for the well wishes,
Unfortunately John my plan was to wait until after Milan, but, I needed to ride the Aprilia before the winter otherwise sit and wonder until March time, my short list was another BM or the Aprilia.

BM prices seem in free fall at the moment, my dealer has two June 11 plated bikes in for £10400 with zero miles, I would imagine you could own one for £10000, mine was a March 10 bike with 6500 miles, I was getting offered around £8k, then I got offered over £1k more........................

I asked for a few P/X prices and one was so good I just couldn't say no, plus the fact my Aprilia was £2500 below MRRP............I would have been daft to say no

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Excellent !..

That was the deal of the century..

I'm waiting to see what the new Bologna bike looks like in the flesh..

:popcorn:

Likewise, Ducati Manchester have already sold about 10!! I have picked up on the price is likely to be the other side of £20k

·
King of Bling
9,809 Posts
Wow .. 10 new recruited test pilots

Likewise, Ducati Manchester have already sold about 10!! I have picked up on the price is likely to be the other side of £20k
That's amazing.. I can never understand how manufacturers manage to sell a new model to punters without them first seeing the bike or riding it..

Obviously, Ducati haven’t got a shortage of keen owner/rider test pilots and quality control reporters..

Good luck to the brave, they’re going to need it.. :stickpoke

The 2010 1198 R Corse is just over £30K, so this new model must be there or near abouts..

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Congrats Mike on the purchase! So jealous!!! I am drooling all over my keyboard right now!
Thanks, I'll post some proper pics if it ever stops raining here when i'm not in work

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Congrats on the new bike Mike. I'm looking forward to hearing your views on how it performs if the weather allows you to get out on it. It was windy as hell here again yesterday, has that hurricane come round for another bite at the Cherry?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Guys,

I am selling a brand new Akrapovic Evo Full Ti Exhaust System.
This system is for '09-'10 RSV4-R, RSV4 Factory, RSV4 APRC.

This link shows the actual descriptions : http://www.af1racing.com/store/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=8677

The reason I am selling these as I have changed my mind in getting the RSV4 as a race bike.
But I have brought this exhaust in advance before the bike came. :wtf:

Selling at USD 1,800. (plus shipping cost.)
Hence, my loss is your gain.

Best Regards.
Where are you located? Thanks.

jD

1 - 19 of 19 Posts