MV Agusta Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

Registered
Hey mate, have been reading about your awesome hubs. Man they look fantastic, glad to see Aussies are still kicking ass in all aspects of bikes. My question is, I just bought a 2018 F4 and was wondering if you would recommend changing the bearings straight away? I am unfamiliar with the new set up and would love some advice. Or would you recommend a complete hub change? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Cheers 馃嵒

Hi Happi,your bike has the upgraded hub,so you should not have anything to worry about as long as you get the hub serviced at MV's recommended service interval.
Enjoy your new bike.
Thanks mate, I appreciate your help. If I do have any issues in the future I
certainly won't hesitate to purchase off you. 馃憤馃憤

Registered
Hi Happi,your bike has the upgraded hub,so you should not have anything to worry about as long as you get the hub serviced at MV's recommended service interval.
Enjoy your new bike.
Hey mate,

I am slowly getting my old 05 750 back on the road, was thinking of going down this route.....how much for a hub and do you have any QLD Distributors? I am happy to come for a run down to grab one from you if that suits?

Vendor
Discussion Starter #43
Hey mate,

I am slowly getting my old 05 750 back on the road, was thinking of going down this route.....how much for a hub and do you have any QLD Distributors? I am happy to come for a run down to grab one from you if that suits?
The hub is $810.00 and I can courier it to you free of charge.
Thanks for the inquiry.Mitch.

Administrator
And he's BACK !!! Glad they got you sorted Mitch !!

41 - 46 of 46 Posts