MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Mitch,
I am interested in one of your hubs. Mine is not damaged but I don't want to experience a rear wheel lockup. Does your hub come with bearings or do i need to contact knurl to get bearings? How much do you charge? I live in the states and will provide a shipping label if I decide to purchase a hub. Thanks for your help.
Matthew Wheeler

·
Vendor
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi Mitch,
I am interested in one of your hubs. Mine is not damaged but I don't want to experience a rear wheel lockup. Does your hub come with bearings or do i need to contact knurl to get bearings? How much do you charge? I live in the states and will provide a shipping label if I decide to purchase a hub. Thanks for your help.
Matthew Wheeler
Hi Matthew,thanks for the inquiry.My hub comes complete with bearings etc,pregreased ready to fit.It's just a case of removing your old hub,throwing it in the bin lol and fitting the new one.The hub is $810.00AUD.You can buy off me direct or buy through Alex at GP Racing (site sponsor)he has stock,which may save you shipping from Australia.It's your choice.:)

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts

·
Vendor
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Curtis,a few Americans are buying my hubs direct from me at the moment because of our crap dollar.Shipping to the USA costs $75.00AUD.Thats Express Post International with a tracking number.

·
Vendor
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes you can and he has stock.Just PM Joe and he will organise a hub for you ASAP.

·
Vendor
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
The cost of a hub from me in Australia would be $810.00AUD plus $105.00AUD postage.If you PM "gotojoe" in the UK I am sure postage would be much cheaper and Joe has stock.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Just want to thank Alex at GP Racing; The hub on my '06 Brutie (with <6k miles) was evidently on its way out; My local dealer quoted $1,200 for the ass'y, Alex had the Mitch Hub to me in 24 hours for a fraction of that! Beautiful piece, plug and play!

An updated SPU from the Netherlands arrived in 48 hrs, a salvage ECU from Texas...The three items combined saved $3,700 from the dealer quote and restore my trust in this bike. Amazing network and talent on this board! Thank you guys!

·
Vendor
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great Alex helped you quickly,I am glad to be associated with him.Also happy you saved some money and now you don't have to worry about rear bearing failure anymore.:)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Holding both the stock hub and the upgraded Mitch hub on each hand brought a smile: There is substance, craftsmanship, and evident thought. The test ride after installing it lacked one thing: Apprehension!

Of the 83K motorcycle miles I've logged since getting this Brutale, only 5.5K have been on it. That's about to change!

·
Vendor
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You can delete that word from your vocabulary and add reliability and safety.:)

·
Vendor
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Hi Mitch, just had my standard hub go west on me. Do you have any available?

Thanks
Hi mate sorry to hear about your failure.I hope there is not too much damage to other components.
I have stock and the cost is $810.00 with free Express Post to you.
Let me know if you are interested and I will give you more details.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply Mitch. Done a little damage to the rear brake carrier and the disc bolts unfortunately.

I'll take one hub though, send me through payment details and I'll get it sorted.

Thanks again.

·
Vendor
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the quick reply Mitch. Done a little damage to the rear brake carrier and the disc bolts unfortunately.

I'll take one hub though, send me through payment details and I'll get it sorted.

Thanks again.
Just sending you a PM now.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts