MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Not sad at all....you bought it to ride,right? Be careful riding it home.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm on campus prepping for the FE and might have the campus police come see me if I rolled it in the building. Love to hear the F4 barking in the Engineering wing of campus! It should be though...right?

I did buy to ride so I'm not worried. Plus it's made of Italian un-obtanium so corrosion is not a concern...least that's what I'm telling myself.

Back to pumping neurons!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
382 Posts
Looks like England. MV can ride the rain. Just need to lubricate the chain.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Came over the mountains last Thursday at 10,000 ft in a cool downpour late afternoon and she did great. Kept the rest of the boys behind me.

There more grip in the rain than we think. As long as it's not on high traffic areas.

·
Administrator
20,750 Posts
She does look lonely out there......

·
Registered
661 Posts
Bike handle the rain fine, no doubt. Just be sure to lubricate everything that needs lubrication periodically. My bike came home in the rain on open trailer, a thunderstorm actually for over 90 mile trip. Just be sure to keep lubricating, hehe.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm on campus prepping for the FE and might have the campus police come see me if I rolled it in the building. Love to hear the F4 barking in the Engineering wing of campus! It should be though...right?
Good luck on the FE. What discipline?

Toby,
Professional Civil Engineer, and fellow MV owner
FE in 1999
PE in 2004

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mechanical.

Thanks for the well wish and please don't take this the wrong way, seems like that happens all too often with me....

If it was about luck I would just roll the dice on the degree and exams and see what happens. I know what ya mean though.

Been studying for a few months to make sure I didn't forget the simple stuff in my protracted degree. Had two deployments to Iraq while trying to get this done. Makes it challenging.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts