MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes about time Bradl got a podium, he deserves some better results. Pedrosa has a very good record at S-ring too, it'll be a tough race. For me there's probably 6 guys fighting for the podium with 4 fighting for the win. Don't think Cal or Bradl will be on the top step. Best outcome for me would be Vale, Jorge, Marc

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
I was there in 2006 when Rossi won it, Melandri was second and I believe Hayden was third. It was a good race with Rossi starting in the middle of the pack.

Hayden won it that year after an interesting season.

I'm still rooting for Cal until an American can step up to the plate again one day.

·
Registered
5,577 Posts

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Nope... So who's advantage will it be??

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Would be cool. Rossi would be cool too for the championship.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Looks like it is a honda track. Only question is will it be Pedrosa or Marquez to win.. Probable Pedrosa.

Reasoning being a honda track is, the track is difficult to overtake on and in the easiest section to pass the hondas are the strongest. The yamaha is strong in sections but those sections are not as good for passing.

I see the hondas passing in the easy sections and blocking off the yamaha's the rest of the track parts where they are slower.

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Lorenzo is out for surgery again and will not return this weekend.

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
With Pedrosa it can be everything... You never know where it goes to...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts