MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RUF against CC?
Two German Motorbike World Champions visited RUF in Pfaffenhausen

RUF employee Norbert Grabotin, motorbike fan himself was happy to welcome two German motorbike world champions on Monday 16th July 2007 at RUF.

Dirk Raudies, 125 ccm world champion from 1993 and Jörg Teuchert, super sport world champion from 2000 and sitting German super bike champion met at RUF for a superlative high-end challenge: the RUF Rt12 vs. the MV Agusta F4 C C which is limited to 100 bikes.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
And that isn't just any random dude in the photos.

It's Jorg Teuchert.

The dude is F A S T.

Not sure about the rest of the guys in the pix.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
unless that's his personal CC, i wouldn't be too sure about him pushing the envelope to get the 'best' lap time...if that's what the photos are about.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
wow...very cool. jorg is fast. RUF is awesome..... nice pics! :)

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Ah, Dirk Raudies. He's the guy that rode that wild 1080 Brutale in that recent magazine review. The german MV importer put a bored out F4 motor in a Brutale.

Talk about nuts....

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
style_one said:
hmmm, point taken. and i'm with you. i'm a fan of the 993 series 911. although the new 997 gt3 is growing on me.
I also just realized unless if its a sponsored bike, crashing it could have very different consequences. But then again someone like Jorg certainly would be the the kind of guy I would trust to push my CC to the limit on the track...

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
Any idea when they will be posting results from this little race? Good point about the rider on the CC, that bike is probably on the low end of dollar values when it comes to some of the bikes he has ridden. Looking forward to seeing what that CC can do!!! :yo:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
with the meat on the tires of that pcar it will be tough. acceleration won't be as big an issue as traction. i'm not sure if the RUF is AWD, but if it is, it gets worse for the CC. then of course it depends on who's driving what.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
The result was:
No chance for the Porsche in speeds from 0 to 250 km/h. Porsche is faster in acceleration over 250km/h.
Topspeed: F4 CC 315km/h, Porsche 361 km/h.
Acceleration: F4 CC 0-200km/h 6,9 sec.; Porsche 9,8 sec.
Porsche is faster in corners and better in braking (approx. 39m for the F4 and 33m for the Porsche from 100km/h --> 0km/h).

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Manuel_F4 said:
The result was:
No chance for the Porsche in speeds from 0 to 250 km/h. Porsche is faster in acceleration over 250km/h.
Topspeed: F4 CC 315km/h, Porsche 361 km/h.
Acceleration: F4 CC 0-200km/h 6,9 sec.; Porsche 9,8 sec.
Porsche is faster in corners and better in braking (approx. 39m for the F4 and 33m for the Porsche from 100km/h --> 0km/h).

those figures are sick. 40m to stop? really? 7 secs to 200? geez.... amazing....

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
I dont see how the CC could compete with the RUF. It just doesnt make much sense... 4 wheels of grip verses 2 wheels that are about 6 inches wide, i just dont see it happening.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts