MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has been covered before but I am in need of an ample supply of those rubber plug fasteners that hold much of the Brutale (probably other models, as well) body work in place. I have damaged many of them, while removing things for cleaning, etc… I suspect that there may be a non-MV source for them but hoped that an industrious member can relate what to go after.

<o></o>
Thanks,

SteveC

·
Registered
803 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Perfect, thanks. I will probably order a bunch to have on spare.

Appreciate the pointers...

·
Registered
803 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
dumbcomputers said:
The lowest shipping from casporttouring is $10.90 for UPS Ground, so if you bought a 5-pack it would be $2.80 each!!!
Good point. I didn't notice the free shipping. It's hard to source metric well nuts in the USA.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi, I can source you these, although I am in the UK, I can ship them if you need them, I can get 4mm, 5mm and 6mm wellnuts, depending on the quantity required I can sell them to you for 80 cents each for 4mm, 90 cents for 5mm and $1 for 6mm, if you want say 10 of each I can do 4mm for 75 cents, 5mm for 85 cents and 6mm for 95 cents. Qty of 25 each will see them drop a further 5 cents each. I reckon shipping/postage will be around $5 if that helps

Email me offline if you want some, I have 4mm and 6mm available immediately and the 5mm ones should be here next week

Regards

Dave

·
Registered
803 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dumbcomputers said:

Cool, thanks. I don't have a parts specification and have not seen anything that specifies the size of those on the Brutale. I have seen folks talk about the 5mm and now you mention 6mm. Have you confirmed which is the size we need or are they different for various applications on the bike?

What I need, right now is to hold my blinkers in place and several of the fasteners under the seat (hip panels, tail light assemby).

·
Registered
803 Posts
6mm Well Nuts works for the tail section body panels on the Brutale. Don't know what that the blinkers are though.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dumbcomputers said:
6mm Well Nuts works for the tail section body panels on the Brutale. Don't know what that the blinkers are though.
Thanks again for the tip, my order of 20 arrived and they are just right for the panels and the blinkers.

$11 all said for 20

1 - 14 of 14 Posts