MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
I finally got tired of the ugly plastic license plate bracket and made this one out of Aluminum. I need to clean up and protect the wires a bit better and put in a plate light. I welded 2 "ears" (aluminum L brackets) on the side to mount the LED turnsignals. Its pretty easy to fab even if you only have basic tools. You can get a small "drop" of aluminim plate from a metal yard for a few bucks (I got enought to make 2 for $3). If you dont have a welder, a jobber weld shop should only charge you $15 to weld the turnsignal brackets on. The Turnsignals were about $35 for the pair. I have a template if anyone is interested in making one for themselves, but I better not see it for sale on Ebay after I give it to you!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I was thinkin of doing this...but never got around to it....I wish you woulda showed this a little over two weeks ago, before I ordered my Evoluzione one :bawling:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Yea, sorry I didnt post it sooner. Ive been trying to get a hold of the Rizoma distributor and buy one of their brackets, but I got fed up and made my own.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts