MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My family and I went for a two week road trip vacation and saw many beautiful places including Yellowstone, Glacier, Lake Tahoe and Mammoth Lakes.

While we were on many really nice scenic roads, one in particular stuck in my mind as somewhere I would really like to take my motorcycle some day: Route 12 between Lola, Montana and Kooskia, Idaho. Wow, 150 miles of nothing but turns along a narrow river valley. And, because it is out in the middle of nowhere, there was no traffic - and we drove it on a Sunday. I've attached a screen shot of a map. If you are ever in that area, I highly recommend it!

Attachments

·
Registered
677 Posts
I've been through Idaho.......... ripping through the state like some wild potato..... I would go again, for sure.

·
Super Moderator
22,666 Posts
Any fuel on that route?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any fuel on that route?
There is fuel in each town on either end - nothing in between. I think it is more like 135 miles, which I know I can do on my Brutale (not in city driving, but canyon riding for sure). The summit is close to the state border, I believe and there is a rest stop there which we stopped at. On either side, it is all down hill.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts