MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.. I got 2013 F4 with the full bodis system installed, and the oxygen sensor connected. But when I start the engine, it runs real rough, the rpm pulses and sometimes just shuts off. After its fully warmed up, it runs great and sounds beautiful. Anybody know of any fixes and whats the problem? Thanks

·
Vendor
5,158 Posts
Welcome to the forum.I had the same problem when I fitted the Bodis system to my 1078 and it was running too rich.Quick adjustment to CO level and all is good now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mitchy for the welcome and the reply. But where is the CO level? And is it easy to adjust? Thanks

·
Formerly - dagmvagusta
423 Posts
If your still running the stock Ecu you should be looking at getting a custom map built for it now that you have opened up the airflow and removed the cat. There are several fuel management options like mv corse race Ecu, microtec, power commander, and Bazzaz, and if you are near a tuner that can tune the stock Ecu that could be a route also. I personally have a Bazzaz on my 2012 f4 1000r with the new Bodis system and a custom map to go along with and she's a total new beast.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the help guys. But Would you guys know if the Bazzaz has any compatability issues between the 2012 and 2013 models? And are those things hard to custom map on your own if you get the Bazzaz auto fuel mapper?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts