MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rossi says first races of 2014 will decide if he retires from MotoGP - MotoGP news - AUTOSPORT.com

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/111644

I hope next year goes good for him and he can leave on a high note. When I first got into MotoGP I rooted for Nicky Hayden and I didn't like Rossi very much, but he's certainly proven himself to me to be a class act over the years and he now has my full respect as a racer and as a person. I love the videos of his youth, goofing around in the streets of Italy with 3wheel lorries and pocket bikes. He just seems like a fun guy. He always has a charismatic smile and a friendly wave for everyone.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I think he has seen his best days, the new young blokes are just too fast for him.
I've been a fan since his 250 days, knowing then he was destined for greatness in MotoGP, if there's anybody who can surprise everybody, he's the one.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
I don't think Vale has anything to prove, I've been a fan of the clown since he's 125 day's. I honestly don't think he can beat the young guys anymore, for a few reason's including being directly involved in a friend's death, and age setting in.

If he could finish another year like he's just done, maybe with a win in there somewhere, that would be great, if not, I hope we see him around behind the scene's for many years to come.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Looks like Cal should have stuck with Tech3 for another year, as I cannot see Valentino consistantly
finishing above "Los Tres Amigos".

I'm guessing another fourth place in the standings (assuming no major injuries for anyone).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts