MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,297 Posts
What a race....... bet Pedrosa is not a popular guy.... If I was Haydon..................................well guess you know :jerkoff:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
848 Posts
And The Results....

spalding12 said:
don't post the results here
not a nice thing to do for others
the race will be on tv here in 3.5 hours... tape delayed, of course

Just joking!! :hitit: :flickoff:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,297 Posts
You don't get it live WTF it's an AMERICAN at the top of the standings.... FFs have a word with the TV companies :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke

Surfice to say WATCH IT :jsm:
 

·
Pimp of posts
Joined
·
6,301 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
Joined
·
6,301 Posts
Juan said:
You don't get it live WTF it's an AMERICAN at the top of the standings.... FFs have a word with the TV companies :stickpoke :stickpoke :stickpoke

Surfice to say WATCH IT :jsm:
yes....
it IS pathetic
that is the MAIN reason why most of the americans want NICKY TO WIN....
so that the US will start to take moto gp more seriously
better advertising
live coverage
we don't even get 1/2 the US Superbike races live
speed tv is our network for the racing

see this link:

http://www.tvracer.com/#sbk

if it ain't NASCAR..... it doesn't get any respect here
IF nicky were to win.... MAYBE...... just MAYBE that would chance..... A LITTLE



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,297 Posts
spalding12 said:
so....
i what time does the race begin
i see that the 125cc race goes off in 21 minutes
i guess the GP is after that
It's finished...... worth a watch!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
848 Posts
spalding12 said:
so....
i what time does the race begin
i see that the 125cc race goes off in 21 minutes
i guess the GP is after that
GP just finished (Eurosport), 125cc race starting....
It means we europeans know the results of the GP, but we don´t publish it.. :baddeal: :blowjob:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,331 Posts
for some stranger reason here in the US watching hick cars go around in circles is more important than motorcycle racing. I think they have something against turning right or something. Speed is the only channel that covers motorcycle racing for the most part.

a SPOILER would have been nice now that i know what happened :banghead:
 

·
Pimp of posts
Joined
·
6,301 Posts
wife21 said:
GP just finished (Eurosport), 125cc race starting....
It means we europeans know the results of the GP, but we don´t publish it.. :baddeal: :blowjob:
the MotoGP website has always STUNK
they have little to no bandwidth
the results aren't up
the page doesn't load 1/2 the time
as soon as there is ANY world demand on their site.... it just shuts down

maybe someone will inject some money into
looks pretty.....
running on 15 year old servers, apparently :jsm:



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
848 Posts
Matty said:
for some stranger reason here in the US watching hick cars go around in circles is more important than motorcycle racing. I think they have something against turning right or something. Speed is the only channel that covers motorcycle racing for the most part.

a SPOILER would have been nice now that i know what happened :banghead:
Cheque this: http://www.motogp.com/en/motogp/index.htm

hope you find the results...
 
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
wow
this is intersting
i never realised that motogp let alone superbikes had such bad coverage in the best country in the world. America
and nascar is so huge
australia coverage is not bad, not great, but not bad\
i almost feelsorry for hayden now, maybe if he won it then the usa might take more of interest in it
as for the pedrosa thing
i realise that people may view his actions as selfish,....but isnt this racing, everyone for himself... afterall pedrosa was doing well in this season, and he had the right to fight for more points. Edwards on the otherhand was doing the right thing to protect rossi and get distance between rossi and other riders
dont you think?
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top