MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spartucus got his F3 yesterday and I got to ride it today!! Fantastic bike! Plenty fast, handles incredible, comfortable riding position and of course, rolling art. I want one!:f4:

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Better riding position. My boy parts were glad to be off the Panigale. The F3 has fueling issues (not even close to the severity of the Panigales) that should be gone after the updated map is installed. Clutch lever on the F3 is not adjustable and is quite a reach. While the F3 is plenty fast, obviously the Panigale blows it away. Brakes could be better on the F3. Sound is awesome!
It's Dan's bike and brand new, so had to respect that. I'd like to womp it and really get a feel for it. Turn in is effortless and excellent. No home should be without one!

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
This Home Isn't Without One

Better riding position. My boy parts were glad to be off the Panigale. The F3 has fueling issues (not even close to the severity of the Panigales) that should be gone after the updated map is installed. Clutch lever on the F3 is not adjustable and is quite a reach. While the F3 is plenty fast, obviously the Panigale blows it away. Brakes could be better on the F3. Sound is awesome!
It's Dan's bike and brand new, so had to respect that. I'd like to womp it and really get a feel for it. Turn in is effortless and excellent. No home should be without one!
Massive congratulations to you Daniel :yo:- I know you have been waiting for ages - I need to catch up with the forum, I am not sure if you have posted up your thoughts - but I look forwrad to seeing them/finding them.

Congrats again mate :)

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Thanks guys!

The bike is great.
It does have a fueling issue but when I bring it in for the first service they will upgrade the map.
The suspension is good. I think iamlance didn't notice the fueling issue as much on the F3 as he does on the Panigale because the F3 is NOWHERE nearly as powerful as the 1199.
Brakes suck... there again I am used to the brakes on the SENNA.

I rode iamlance's Panigale as he rode the F3... Panigale great bike.

The F3 needs a few little things to make it perfect for me. However, I am finally on a bike I can actually ride and enjoy, the same way I rode and enjoyed my Honda CBR600RR (hopefuly I am a better ride now than back then).
The F3 is super small, has plenty of power. I rode it like I will ride it regardless of this so called break-in period. I never held any RPM for very long, swifted through all the gears, took it close to the end of the Revs, etc.

Coming soon:
Suspension adjustment
Brake upgrade
New map

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Yes I did. Don't tell me you have a white one.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
:thewife:
Yeah I do have the white one. Was that you that I saw when I picked mine up?
Yes, that was me. :bandit:
I don't like you :stickpoke

I ordered mine in Oct of 2012 and yet you pick yours up before me :violin:

Have you been enjoying it?:f4:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Lol. Sorry I got mine before you. I agree that you should've gotten yours before me but I don't think that was my fault! Nothing but LOVE! Haven't been riding as much as I wanted to. Work, kids & etc etc... Only put like 150miles on it so far. Hope you are enjoying your F3 and the wait was all worth it!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
HUGE difference in size between the 1199 and the F3. The F3 is much smaller. The 1199 is MUCH more powerful.

Completely different bikes.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Lol. Sorry I got mine before you. I agree that you should've gotten yours before me but I don't think that was my fault! Nothing but LOVE! Haven't been riding as much as I wanted to. Work, kids & etc etc... Only put like 150miles on it so far. Hope you are enjoying your F3 and the wait was all worth it!
:)
I put 210 miles on it in one ride.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I start with a 180 km run in a day , very rageous!!! even in braking in, but the first 500km are very difficult to manage (6000rpm are too short ...)
The sifhter acts from the start , it s bit tricky on the bumbs (because is not race >push is easier to control the load applied)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts